Prediction of risk of distant recurrence using the 21-gene recurrence score in node-negative and node-positive postmenopausal patients with breast cancer treated with anastrozole or tamoxifen: a TransATAC Study
- Dowsett, Mitch, Cuzick, Jack, Howell, Anthony, Bugarini, Roberto, Baehner, Frederick L., Shak, Steven, Wale, Christopher, Forbes, John, Mallon, Elizabeth A., Salter, Janine, Quinn, Emma, Dunbier, Anita, Baum, Michael, Buzdar, Aman
- Cuzick, Jack, DeCensi, Andrea, Vogel, Victor, Zwierzina, Heinz, Arun, Banu, Brown, Powell H., Castiglione, Monica, Dunn, Barbara, Forbes, John F., Glaus, Agnes, Howell, Anthony, Von Minckwitz , Gunter
Prognostic value of a combined estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, Ki-67, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 immunohistochemical score and comparison with the genomic health recurrence score in early breast cancer
- Cuzick, Jack, Dowsett, Mitch, Howell, Anthony, Buzdar, Aman U., Forbes, John F., Pineda, Silvia, Wale, Christopher, Salter, Janine, Quinn, Emma, Zabaglo, Lila, Mallon, Elizabeth, Green, Andrew R., Ellis, Ian O.
Weight change associated with anastrozole and tamoxifen treatment in postmenopausal women with or at high risk of developing breast cancer
Anastrozole for prevention of breast cancer in high-risk postmenopausal women (IBIS-II): an international, double-blind, randomised placebo-controlled trial
- Cuzick, Jack, Sestak, Ivana, Bonanni, Bernardo, Palva, Tina, Howell, Anthony, Forbes, John F., Dowsett, Mitch, Knox, Jill, Cawthorn, Simon, Saunders, Christobel, Roche, Nicola, Mansel, Robert E., von Minckwitz, Gunter
Changes in bone mineral density at 3 years in postmenopausal women receiving anastrozole and risedronate in the IBIS-II bone substudy: an international, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial
Tamoxifen for prevention of breast cancer: extended long-term follow-up of the IBIS-I breast cancer prevention trial
Anastrozole versus tamoxifen for the prevention of locoregional and contralateral breast cancer in postmenopausal women with locally excised ductal carcinoma in situ (IBIS-II DCIS): A double-blind, randomised controlled trial
- Forbes, John F., Sestak, Ivana, Holcombe, Chris, Coleman, Robert E., Jones, Louise, Ellis, Ian, Cuzick, Jack, Howell, Anthony, Bonanni, Bernardo, Bundred, Nigel, Levy, Christelle, von Minckwitz, Gunter, Eiermann, Wolfgang, Neven, Patrick, Stierer, Michael
Participant-reported symptoms and their effect on long-term adherence in the International Breast Cancer Intervention Study I (IBIS I)
Participant-reported symptoms and their effect on long-term adherence in the International Breast Cancer Intervention Study I (IBIS-I)
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?