Travelling all over the countryside: travel-related burden and financial difficulties reported by cancer patients in New South Wales and Victoria
- Zucca, Alison, Boyes, Allison, Newling, Graham, Hall, Alix, Girgis, Afaf
An RCT protocol of varying financial incentive amounts for smoking cessation among pregnant women
- Lynagh, Marita, Bonevski, Billie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Symonds, Ian, Scott, Anthony, Hall, Alix, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Supportive care needs of hematological cancer survivors: a critical review of the literature
- Hall, Alix, Lynagh, Marita, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Unmet needs of Australian and Canadian haematological cancer survivors: a cross-sectional international comparative study
- Hall, Alix, Campbell, H. Sharon, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Lynagh, Marita, D'Este, Catherine, Burkhalter, Robin, Carey, Mariko
Factors associated with haematological cancer survivors experiencing a high level of unmet need across multiple items of supportive care: a cross-sectional survey study
- Hall, Alix, D'Este, Catherine, Tzelepis, Flora, Lynagh, Marita, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
The Survivor Unmet Needs Survey (SUNS) for haematological cancer survivors: a cross-sectional study assessing the relevance and psychometric properties
- Hall, Alix, D'Este, Catherine, Tzelepis, Flora, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Lynagh, Marita
Alignment of systematic reviews published in the Cochrane database of systematic reviews and the database of abstracts and reviews of effectiveness with global burden-of-disease data: a bibliographic analysis
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Hall, Alix, Wolfenden, Luke, Williams, Christopher M., Skelton, Eliza, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Wiggers, John, Karimkhani, Chante, Boyers, Lindsay N., Dellavalle, Robert P., Hilton, John
Are Australian clinicians monitoring medication adherence in hematological cancer survivors? Two cross-sectional studies.
- Lynagh, Marita C., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Hall, Alix, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Stevenson, William, Tiley, Campbell, Bisquera, Alessandra
Validity and reliability of the Vietnamese physician professional values scale
- Sang, Nguyen Minh, Hall, Alix, Huong, Tran Thi Thanh, Giang, Le Minh, Hinh, Nguyen Duc
How can we help haematological cancer survivors cope with the changes they experience as a result of their cancer?
- Hall, Alix, Lynagh, Marita, Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Chris, Bryant, Jamie
Prevalence and factors related to smoking and smoking cessation 6 months following a cancer diagnosis: a population-based study
- Bryant, Jamie, Boyes, Allison W., Hall, Alix, Girgis, Afaf, D'Este, Catherine, Sitas, Freddy
The impact of cancer diagnosis and treatment on employment, income, treatment decisions and financial assistance and their relationship to socioeconomic and disease factors
- Paul, Christine, Boyes, Allison, Hall, Alix, Bisquera, Alessandra, Miller, Annie, O'Brien, Lorna
The psychosocial outcomes of individuals with hematological cancers: are we doing enough high quality research, and what is it telling us?
- Bryant, Jamie, Mansfield, Elise, Hall, Alix, Waller, Amy, Boyes, Allison, Jayakody, Amanda, Dodd, Natalie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
A systematic review and meta-analysis comparing anticoagulation versus no anticoagulation and shorter versus longer duration of anticoagulation for treatment of isolated distal deep vein thrombosis
- Lim, Ming Sheng, Ariyarajah, Anita, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hall, Alix, Enjeti, Anoop K.
Dyadic interdependence of psychosocial outcomes among haematological cancer survivors and their support persons
- Paul, Christine, Hall, Alix, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Lynagh, Marita, Campbell, Sharon, Bradstock, Ken, Williamson, Anna, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Who are the support persons of haematological cancer survivors and how is their performance perceived?
- Hall, Alix, Lynagh, Marita, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Mansfield, Elise
A discrete choice experiment to assess cancer patients' preferences for when and how to make treatment decisions
- Herrmann, Anne, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Hall, Alix, Wall, Laura, Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Waller, Amy
Do medical oncology patients and their support persons agree about end of life issues?
- Waller, Amy, Hall, Alix, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Douglas, Charles, Walsh, Justin
Exploring health literacy and preferences for risk communication among medical oncology patients
- Carey, Mariko, Herrmann, Anne, Hall, Alix, Mansfield, Elise, Fakes, Kristy
Mechanisms of implementing public health interventions: a pooled causal mediation analysis of randomised trials
- Lee, Hopin, Hall, Alix, Nathan, Nicole, Reilly, Kathryn L., Seward, Kirsty, Williams, Christopher M., Yoong, Serene, Finch, Meghan, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?