Women's experiences with deciding on neoadjuvant systemic therapy for operable breast cancer: a qualitative study
- Herrmann, Anne, Hall, Alix, Zdenkowski, Nicholas
Whole-of-community interventions to reduce population-level harms arising from alcohol and other drug use: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Stockings, Emily, Bartlem, Kate, Hall, Alix, Hodder, Rebecca, Gilligan, Conor, Wiggers, John, Sherker, Shauna, Wolfenden, Luke
Who are the support persons of haematological cancer survivors and how is their performance perceived?
- Hall, Alix, Lynagh, Marita, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Mansfield, Elise
What caused my cancer? Cancer patients' perceptions on what may have contributed to the development of their cancer: a cross-sectional, cross-country comparison study
- Hall, Alix, Nguyen, Sang Minh, Mackenzie, Lisa, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Olver, Ian, Thuan, TV, Huong, Tran Thanh
Video-telehealth to support clinical assessment and management of acutely unwell older people in residential aged care: a pre-post intervention study
- Hullick, Carolyn, Conway, Jane, Hall, Alix, Murdoch, Wendy, Cole, Janean, Hewitt, Jacqueline, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John
Validity and reliability of the Vietnamese physician professional values scale
- Sang, Nguyen Minh, Hall, Alix, Huong, Tran Thi Thanh, Giang, Le Minh, Hinh, Nguyen Duc
Using the health belief model to explore why women decide for or against the removal of their ovaries to reduce their risk of developing cancer
- Herrmann, Alice, Hall, Alix, Proietto, Anthony
Use of the supportive care framework to explore haematological cancer survivors' unmet needs: a qualitative study
- Herrmann, Anne, Mansfield, Elise, Tzelepis, Flora, Lynagh, Marita, Hall, Alix
Unmet needs of Australian and Canadian haematological cancer survivors: a cross-sectional international comparative study
- Hall, Alix, Campbell, H. Sharon, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Lynagh, Marita, D'Este, Catherine, Burkhalter, Robin, Carey, Mariko
Travelling all over the countryside: travel-related burden and financial difficulties reported by cancer patients in New South Wales and Victoria
- Zucca, Alison, Boyes, Allison, Newling, Graham, Hall, Alix, Girgis, Afaf
Top priorities for health service improvements among Australian oncology patients
- Hall, Alix, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Grady, Alice, Proietto, Anthony, Doran, Christopher M.
The timeliness of patients reporting the side effects of chemotherapy.
- Olver, Ian, Carey, Mariko, Boyes, Allison, Hall, Alix, Noble, Natasha, Bryant, Jamie, Walsh, Justin, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
The Survivor Unmet Needs Survey (SUNS) for haematological cancer survivors: a cross-sectional study assessing the relevance and psychometric properties
- Hall, Alix, D'Este, Catherine, Tzelepis, Flora, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Lynagh, Marita
The right place at the right time: medical oncology outpatients’ perceptions of location of end of life care
- Waller, Amy, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Douglas, Charles, Hall, Alix, Walsh, Justin
The psychosocial outcomes of individuals with hematological cancers: are we doing enough high quality research, and what is it telling us?
- Bryant, Jamie, Mansfield, Elise, Hall, Alix, Waller, Amy, Boyes, Allison, Jayakody, Amanda, Dodd, Natalie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
The impact of cancer diagnosis and treatment on employment, income, treatment decisions and financial assistance and their relationship to socioeconomic and disease factors
- Paul, Christine, Boyes, Allison, Hall, Alix, Bisquera, Alessandra, Miller, Annie, O'Brien, Lorna
Supportive care needs of hematological cancer survivors: a critical review of the literature
- Hall, Alix, Lynagh, Marita, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Support persons' preferences for the type of consultation and the format of information provided when making a cancer treatment decision
- Herrmann, Anne, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Hall, Alix, Wall, Laura, Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Waller, Amy
Scaling-up evidence-based obesity interventions: A systematic review assessing intervention adaptations and effectiveness and quantifying the scale-up penalty
- McCrabb, Sam, Lane, Cassandra, Hall, Alix, Milat, Andrew, Bauman, Adrian, Sutherland, Rachel, Yoong, Serene, Wolfenden, Luke
Psychological treatment for methamphetamine use and associated psychiatric symptom outcomes: A systematic review
- Stuart, Alexandra M., Baker, Amanda L., Denham, Alexandra M. J., Lee, Nicole K., Hall, Alix, Oldmeadow, Chris, Dunlop, Adrian, Bowman, Jenny, McCarter, Kristen
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?