"Cryptic" diagenesis and its implications for speleothem geochronologies
- Bajo, Petra, Hellstrom, John, Haese, Ralf, Frisia, Silvia, Drysdale, Russell, Black, Jay, Woodhead, Jon, Borsato, Andrea, Zanchetta, Giovanni, Wallace, Malcolm W., Regattieri, Eleonora
A guide to synchrotron hard X-ray fluorescence mapping of annually laminated stalagmites: Sample preparation, analysis and evaluation
- Borsato, Andrea, Frisia, Silvia, Howard, Daryl, Greig, Alan
A multidisciplinary approach to the study of an archaeological site: the case of Riparo Dalmeri (Trentino, Italy)
- Belli, Romina, Frisia, Silvia, Drysdale, Russell, Borsato, Andrea
Accurate chronological construction for two young stalagmites from the tropical South Pacific
- Faraji, Mohammadali, Frisia, Silvia, Hua, Quan, Borsato, Andrea, Markowska, Monika
Accurate dating of stalagmites from low seasonal contrast tropical Pacific climate using Sr 2D maps, fabrics and annual hydrological cycles
- Faraji, Mohammadali, Borsato, Andrea, Frisia, Silvia, Hellstrom, John C., Lorrey, Andrew, Hartland, Adam, Greig, Alan, Mattey, David P.
Biogeochemical cycling of sulphur in karst and transfer into speleothem archives at Grotta di Ernesto, Italy
- Wynn, Peter M., Borsato, Andrea, Baker, Andy, Frisia, Silvia, Miorandi, Renza, Fairchild, Ian J.
Carbon dioxide concentration in temperate climate caves and parent soils over an altitudinal gradient and its influence on speleothem growth and fabrics
- Borsato, Andrea, Frisia, Silvia, Miorandi, Renza
Carbon mass-balance modelling and carbon isotope exchange processes in dynamic caves
- Frisia, Silvia, Fairchild, Ian J., Fohlmeister, Jens, Miorandi, Renza, Spötl, Christoph, Borsato, Andrea
Chronology building using objective identification of annual signals in trace element profiles of stalagmites
- Smith, Claire L., Fairchild, Ian J., Spötl, Christoph, Frisia, Silvia, Borsato, Andrea, Moreton, Steven G., Wynn, Peter M.
Controls on rainfall variability in the tropical South Pacific for the last 350 years reconstructed from oxygen isotopes in stalagmites from the Cook Islands
- Faraji, Mohammadali, Borsato, Andrea, Frisia, Silvia, Mattey, David P., Drysdale, Russell N., Verdon-Kidd, Danielle C., Malcolm, Roger, Marca, Alina
Crystallization pathways in the Great Artesian Basin (Australia) spring mound carbonates: implications for life signatures on earth and beyond
- Franchi, Fulvio, Frisia, Silvia
Definition of the Anthropocene: a view from the underworld
- Fairchild, Ian J., Frisia, Silvia
Dolomite formation by nanocrystal aggregation in the Dolomia Principale of the Brenta Dolomites (Northern Italy)
- Meister, Patrick, Frisia, Silvia
Effect of aragonite to calcite transformation on the geochemistry and dating accuracy of speleothems. An example from Castañar Cave, Spain
- Martín-García, Rebecca, Alonso-Zarza, Ana M., Frisia, Silvia, Rodríguez-Berriguete, Álvaro, Drysdale, Russell, Hellstrom, John
Environmental and site factors controlling the vertical distribution and radiocarbon ages of organic carbon in a sandy soil
- Hobley, Eleanor, Willgoose, Garry R., Frisia, Silvia, Jacobsen, Geraldine
Epikarst hydrology and implications for stalagmite capture of climate changes at Grotta di Ernesto (NE Italy): results from long-term monitoring
- Miorandi, Renza, Borsato, Andrea, Frisia, Silvia, Fairchild, Ian J., Richter, Detlev K.
Evidence for Holocene changes in Australian-Indonesian monsoon rainfall from stalagmite trace element and stable isotope ratios
- Griffiths, Michael L., Drysdale, Russell N., Suwargadi, Bambang W., Gagan, Michael K., Frisia, Silvia, Zhao, Jian-Xin, Ayliffe, Linda K., Hantoro, Wahyoe S., Hellstrom, John C., Fischer, Matthew J., Feng, Yue-Xing
Exploring the dating of "dirty" speleothems and cave sinters using radiocarbon dating of preserved organic matter
- Blyth, Alison J., Hua, Quan, Smith, Andrew, Frisia, Silvia, Borsato, Andrea, Hellstrom, John
Formation of calcite in the presence of dissolved organic matter: partitioning, fabrics and fluorescence
- Pearson, Andrew R., Hartland, Adam, Frisia, Silvia, Fox, Bethany R. S.
From soil to cave: transport of trace metals by natural organic matter in karst dripwaters
- Hartland, Adam, Fairchild, Ian J., Lead, Jamie R., Borsato, Andrea, Baker, Andy, Frisia, Silvia, Baalousha, Mohammed
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?