Household disaster preparedness and information sources: rapid cluster survey after a storm in New South Wales, Australia
- Cretikos, Michelle, Eastwood, Keith, Dalton, Craig, Merritt, Tony, Tuyl, Frank, Winn, Linda, Durrheim, David
Flutracking: Weekly online community-based surveillance of influenza-like illness in Australia, 2017 Annual Report
- Moberley, Sarah, Carlson, Sandra, Durrheim, David, Dalton, Craig
Willingness of frontline health care workers to work during a public health emergency
- Hope, Kirsty, Durrheim, David, Barnett, Daniel, D'Este, Catherine, Kewley, Christopher, Dalton, Craig, White, Nadine, Kohlhagen, Julie, Links, Jonathon
Are we too worried about embarrassing the minister? Relaxing about ‘sensitive’ information can strengthen government
Field exercises are useful for improving public health emergency responses
- Eastwood, Keith, Durrheim, David N., Merritt, Tony, Massey, Peter D., Huppatz, Clare, Dalton, Craig, Hope, Kirsty, Moran, Lucille, Speare, Richard, Farrar, Kris
A norovirus outbreak associated with consumption of NSW oysters: implications for quality assurance systems
- Huppatz, Clare, Munnoch, Sally A., Worgan, Tory, Merritt, Tony D., Dalton, Craig, Kelly, Paul M., Durrheim, David N.
Banning retail tobacco sales: time to start the discussion
High COVID-19 attack rate among attendees of wedding events in Bali, Indonesia, march 2020
- Ravindran, Bhavi, Hogarth, Freya, Williamson, Kirsten, Wright, Rose, Kirk, Martyn, Dalton, Craig
Insights from flutracking: thirteen tips to growing a web-based participatory surveillance system
- Dalton, Craig, Carlson, Sandra, Butler, Michelle, Cassano, Daniel, Clarke, Stephen, Fejsa, John, Durrheim, David
Alcohol and economic development: observations on the kingdom of Bhutan
- Kypri, Kypros, Dorji, Gampo, Dalton, Craig
Environmental health concerns in the Hunter
Flutracking: a weekly Australian community online survey of influenza-like illness in 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Dalton, Craig, Durrheim, David, Fejsa, John, Francis, Lynn, Carlson, Sandra, Tursan d'Espaignet, Edouard, Tuyl, Frank
Should there be a standardised approach to the diagnostic workup of suspected adult encephalitis? A case series from Australia
- Huppatz, Clare, Gawarikar, Yash, Levi, Chris, Kelly, Paul M., Williams, David, Dalton, Craig, Massey, Peter, Givney, Rodney, Durrheim, David N.
Etiology of encephalitis in Australia, 1990-2007
- Huppatz, Clare, Durrheim, David N., Levi, Christopher, Dalton, Craig, Williams, David, Clements, Mark S., Kelly, Paul M.
Defining, controlling and analysing Indigenous data: commitment to historical consistency or commitment to Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples?
- Crooks, Kristy, Carlson, Sandra, Dalton, Craig
What just happened? A guide to conducting after-action reviews of significant public health events without stress or blame
Vaxtracker: active on-line surveillance for adverse events following inactivated influenza vaccine in children
- Cashman, Patrick, Moberley, Sarah, Dalton, Craig, Stephenson, Jody, Elvidge, Elissa, Butler, Michelle, Durrheim, David N.
Encephalitis in Australia, 1979-2006: trends and aetiologies
- Huppatz, Clare, Kelly, Paul M., Levi, Christopher, Dalton, Craig, Williams, David, Durrheim, David N.
High Attack Rate of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 B.1.1.529 Among 2-Dose Vaccinated Populations in 2 Indoor Entertainment Setting Outbreaks
- Liu, Bette, Stepien, Sandrine, Pye, Victoria, Law, Charlee, Dalton, Craig, Durrheim, David N., Macartney, Kristine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?