Anodal tDCS over the motor cortex on prepared and unprepared responses in young adults
- Conley, Alexander C., Marquez, Jodie, Parsons, Mark W., Fulham, W. Ross, Heathcote, Andrew, Karayanidis, Frini
Cerebral arterial pulsatility and global white matter microstructure impact spatial working memory in older adults with and without cardiovascular risk factors
- Conley, Alexander C., Karayanidis, Frini, Jolly, Todd A. D., Yang, Meng-Heng, Hsieh, Shulan
Determining the benefits of transcranial direct current stimulation on functional upper limb movement in chronic stroke
- Marquez, Jodie L., Conley, Alexander C., Karayanidis, Frini, Miller, James, Lagopoulos, Jim, Parsons, Mark W.
Event-related potential responses to task switching are sensitive to choice of spatial filter
- Wong, Aaron S. W., Cooper, Patrick S., Conley, Alexander C., McKewen, Montana, Fulham, W. Ross, Michie, Patricia T., Karayanidis, Frini
No effect of anodal transcranial direct current stimulation over the motor cortex on response-related ERPs during a conflict task
- Conley, Alexander C., Fulham, W. R., Marquez, J. L., Parsons, Mark W., Karayanidis, Frini
Resting state electroencephalography and sport-related concussion: a systematic review
- Conley, Alexander C., Cooper, Patrick S., Karayanidis, Frini, Gardner, Andrew J., Levi, Chris R., Stanwell, Peter, Gaetz, Michael B., Iverson, Grant L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?