- Barry, Jessica, Loh, Zhixuan, Mattes, Joerg, Foster, Paul S., Phipps, Simon, Collison, Adam, Mazzone, Stuart, Lalwani, Amit, Zhang, Vivian, Davidson, Sophia, Wybacz, Elisha, Garlanda, Cecilia, Mantovani, Alberto
Altered expression of microRNA in the airway wall in chronic asthma: miR-126 as a potential therapeutic target
Association between active tobacco use during pregnancy and infant respiratory health: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Change in exhaled nitric oxide during peanut challenge is related to severity of reaction
- Hosseini, Banafshe, Berthon, Bronwyn S., Starkey, Malcolm R., Collison, Adam, McLoughlin, Rebecca F., Williams, Evan J., Nichol, Kristy, Wark, Peter A. B., Jensen, Megan E., Da Silva Sena, Carla R., Baines, Katherine J., Mattes, Joerg, Wood, Lisa G.
Clinical and lung function outcomes in a cohort of children with severe asthma
- de Gouveia Belinelo, Patricia, Nielsen, Aleisha, Pearce, Kasey, Murphy, Vanessa E., Gibson, Peter G., Collison, Adam, Mattes, Joerg, Goddard, Bernadette, Platt, Lauren, Da Silva Sena, Carla Rebecca, Robinson, Paul D., Whitehead, Bruce, Hilton, Jodi, Gulliver, Tanya, Roddick, Laurence
- Mallise, Carly A., Murphy, Vanessa E., Lane, Alison E., Campbell, Linda E., Woolard, Alix J., Whalen, Olivia M., Milton, Gabrielle, Mattes, Joerg, Collison, Adam, Gibson, Peter G., Karayanidis, Frini
Effects of an anti-inflammatory VAP-1/SSAO inhibitor, PXS-4728A, on pulmonary neutrophil migration
Effects of fruit and vegetable consumption on inflammatory biomarkers and immune cell populations: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis
Emerging role of microRNAs in disease pathogenesis and strategies for therapeutic modulation
Epigenetic changes associated with disease progression in a mouse model of childhood allergic asthma
Exposure to Stress and Air Pollution from Bushfires during Pregnancy: Could Epigenetic Changes Explain Effects on the Offspring?
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Karmaus, Wilfried, Jegasothy, Edward, Robinson, Paul D., Gibson, Peter G., Mattes, Joerg, Brew, Bronwyn K., Collison, Adam, Holliday, Elizabeth, Jensen, Megan E., Morgan, Geoffrey G., Zosky, Graeme R., McDonald, Vanessa M.
How maternal BMI modifies the impact of personalized asthma management in pregnancy
Inhibiting AKT phosphorylation employing non-cytotoxic anthraquinones ameliorates TH2 mediated allergic airways disease and rhinovirus exacerbation
- Cesar de Souza Alves, Caio, Collison, Adam, Ferreira, Ana Paula, Mattes, Joerg, Hatchwell, Luke, Plank, Maximilian, Morten, Matthew, Foster, Paul S., Johnston, Sebastian L., da Costa, Cristiane França, de Almeida, Mauro Vieira, Teixeira, Henrique Couto
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?