Family history-taking practices and genetic confidence in primary and tertiary care providers for childhood cancer survivors
- Wakefield, Claire E., Quinn, Veronica F., Fardell, Joanna E., Signorelli, Christina, Tucker, Katherine M., Patenaude, Andrea F., Malkin, David, Walwyn, Thomas, Alvaro, Frank, Cohn, Richard J.
Genetics-related service and information needs of childhood cancer survivors and parents: a mixed-methods study
- Vetsch, Janine, Wakefield, Claire E., Downie, Peter, Egan, Karen, Ellis, Sarah, Emery, Jon, Fardell, Joanna, Foreman, Tali, Gabriel, Melissa, Girgis, Afaf, Graham, Kerrie, Johnston, Karen, Tucker, Katherine M., Jones, Janelle, Lockwood, L, Maguire, A, McLoone, J, Mechinaud, F, Molloy, S, Moore, L, Osborn, M, Skeen, J, Tapp, H, McCarthy, Maria, Till, T, Truscott, J, Turpin, K, Wakefield, C, Williamson, J, Yallop, K, Signorelli, Christina, Walwyn, Thomas, Alvaro, Frank, Cohn, Richard J., Cohn, Richard, Corbett, Rob
Long-term health-related quality of life in young childhood cancer survivors and their parents
- Fardell, Joanna E., Wakefield, Claire E., De Abreu Lourenco, Richard, Signorelli, Christina, McCarthy, Maria, McLoone, Jordana, Osborn, Michael, Gabriel, Melissa, Anazodo, Antoinette, Alvaro, Frank, Lockwood, Liane, Walwyn, Thomas, Skeen, Jane, Tillemans, Ramon, Cohn, Richard J., ANZCHOG Survivorship Group
Parental smoking and risk of childhood brain tumors
- Milne, Elizabeth, Greenop, Kathryn R., Scott, Rodney J., Ashton, Lesley J., Cohn, Richard J., de Klerk, Nicholas H., Armstrong, Bruce K.
Treatment of children with poor risk solid tumors by further escalation of the VETOPEC regimen including very high-dose cyclophosphamide and peripheral stem cell support: an Australian and New Zealand Children's Hematology and Oncology Group Study
- McCowage, Geoffrey B., Mrongovius, Robert, Alvaro, Frank, Cohn, Richard J., Ziegler, David S., Oswald, Cecilia, White, Les, ANZCHOG,
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?