A model protocol for the cryopreservation and recovery of motile lizard sperm using the phosphodiesterase inhibitor caffeine
- Campbell, Lachlan, Cafe, Shenae L., Upton, Rose, Doody, J. Sean, Nixon, Brett, Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon
A simple design feature to increase hydro-period in constructed ephemeral wetlands to avoid tadpole desiccation-induced mortality
- Beranek, Chad T., Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael
Achieving no net loss in habitat offset of a threatened frog required high offset ratio and intensive monitoring
- Pickett, Evan J., Stockwell, Michelle P., Bower, Deborah S., Garnham, James I., Pollard, Carla J., Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
Amphibian declines in the twenty-first century: why we need assisted reproductive technologies
- Clulow, John, Trudeau, Vance L., Kouba, Andrew J.
Assessing host response to disease treatment: how chytrid-susceptible frogs react to increased water salinity
- Klop-Toker, Kaya L., Valdez, Jose W., Stockwell, Michelle P., Edgar, Matthew E., Fardell, Loren, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
Chemical communication in green and golden bell frogs: do tadpoles respond to chemical cues from dead conspecifics?
- Pizzatto, Lίgia, Stockwell, Michelle, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael
Combining ex situ and in situ methods to improve water quality testing for the conservation of aquatic species
- Pollard, Carla J., Stockwell, Michelle P., Bower, Deborah S., Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
Community level impacts of invasive mosquitofish may exacerbate the impact to a threatened amphibian
- Klop-Toker, Kaya, Valdez, Jose, Stockwell, Michelle, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael
Complex trade-offs in oviposition site selection in a cannibalistic frog
- Gould, John, Clulow, John, Rippon, Paul, Doody, J. Sean, Clulow, Simon
Control of cane toads by sterile male release and inherited sterility
- Mahony, Michael, Clulow, John
Cryopreservation and other assisted reproductive technologies for the conservation of threatened amphibians and reptiles: bringing the ARTs up to speed
Deconstructing compassionate conservation
- Hayward, Matt W., Callen, Alex, Allen, Benjamin L., Ballard, Guy, Broekhuis, Femke, Bugir, Cassandra, Clarke, Rohan H., Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon, Daltry, Jennifer C., Davies-Mostert, Harriet T., Fleming, Peter J. S., Griffin, Andrea S., Howell, Lachlan G., Kerley, Graham I. H., Klop-Toker, Kaya, Legge, Sarah, Major, Tom, Meyer, Ninon, Montgomery, Robert A., Scanlon, Robert J., Seeto, Rebecca, Tamessar, Cottrell T., Upton, Rose, Witt, Ryan R.
Diet of a threatened pond frog differs over a small spatial scale
- Bower, Deborah S., Pickett, Evan J., Garnham, James I., Deboo, Matthew L., McCurry, Matthew R., Mengerink, Rianne M., Mahony, Michael J., Clulow, John
Differences in microhabitat selection patterns between a remnant and constructed landscape following management intervention
- Valdez, Jose W., Klop-Toker, Kaya, Stockwell, Michelle P., Fardell, Loren, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
Differential success in obtaining gametes between male and female Australian temperate frogs by hormonal induction: a review
- Clulow, John, Pomering, Melissa, Herbert, Danielle, Upton, Rose, Calatayud, Natalie, Clulow, Simon, Mahony, Michael J., Trudeau, Vance L.
Diving beetle offspring oviposited in amphibian spawn prey on the tadpoles upon hatching
- Gould, John, Valdez, Jose W., Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon
Drone thermal imaging technology provides a cost-effective tool for landscape-scale monitoring of a cryptic forest-dwelling species across all population densities
- Howell, Lachlan G., Clulow, John, Jordan, Neil R., Beranek, Chad T., Ryan, Shelby A., Roff, Adam, Witt, Ryan R.
Effects of pond salinization on survival rate of amphibian hosts infected with the chytrid fungus
- Stockwell, Michelle Pirrie, Storrie, Lachlan James, Pollard, Carla Jean, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael Joseph
Effects of vegetation density on habitat suitability for the endangered green and golden bell frog, Litoria aurea
- Fardell, Loren, Valdez, Jose, Klop-Toker, Kaya, Stockwell, Michelle, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael
Efficacy of short-term cold storage prior to cryopreservation of spermatozoa in a threatened lizard
- Campbell, Lachlan, Clulow, John, Howe, Belinda, Upton, Rose, Doody, Sean, Clulow, Simon
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?