- Liu, Xiaoman, Low, Siew-Kee, Michie, Patricia T., Catts, Stan V., Henskens, Frans, Pantelis, Christos, Loughland, Carmel, Boddy, Alan V., Tooney, Paul A., Scott, Rodney J., Carr, Vaughan J., Cairns, Murray J., Atkins, Joshua R., Wu, Jing Qin, Reay, William R., Cairns, Heath M., Green, Melissa J., Schall, Ulrich, Jablensky, Assen, Mowry, Bryan
Utility of risk-status for predicting psychosis and related outcomes: evaluation of a 10-year cohort of presenters to a specialised early psychosis community mental health service
Transcriptome sequencing revealed significant alteration of cortical promoter usage and splicing in schizophrenia
The MIR137 VNTR rs58335419 Is Associated with Cognitive Impairment in Schizophrenia and Altered Cortical Morphology
- Nakamura, Jay P., Schroeder, Anna, Green, Melissa J., Carr, Vaughan J., Cairns, Murray J., Sundram, Suresh, Hill, Rachel A., Hudson, Matthew, Jones, Nigel, Gillespie, Brendan, Du, Xin, Notaras, Michael, Swaminathan, Vaidy, Reay, William R., Atkins, Joshua R.
The 2015 Middle Childhood Survey (MCS) of mental health and well-being at age 11 years in an Australian population cohort
- Laurens, Kristin R., Tzoumakis, Stacy, Harris, Felicity, Carr, Vaughan J., Green, Melissa J., Dean, Kimberlie, Brinkman, Sally A., Bore, Miles, Lenroot, Rhoshel K., Smith, Maxwell, Holbrook, Allyson, Robinson, Kim M., Stevens, Robert
Ten-year audit of clients presenting to a specialised service for young people experiencing or at increased risk for psychosis
Randomized controlled trial of MICBT for co-existing alcohol misuse and depression: outcomes to 36-months
No reliable association between runs of homozygosity and schizophrenia in a well-powered replication study
- Johnson, Emma C., Bjelland, Douglas W., Genovese, Giulio, Heilmann-Heimbach, Stefanie, Herms, Stefan, Hoffman, Per, Maier, Wolfgang, Mattheisen, Manuel, Morris, Derek, Mowry, Bryan, Müller-Mhysok, Betram, Neale, Benjamin, Howrigan, Daniel P., Schizophrenia Working Group of the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium,, Carr, Vaughan J., Henskens , Frans A., Loughland, Carmel M., Schall, Ulrich, Scott, Rodney J., Abdellaoui, Abdel, Breen, Gerome, Borglum, Anders, Cichon, Sven, Degenhardt, Franziska, Forstner, Andreas J., Frank, Josef
New South Wales child development study (NSW-CDS): an Australian multiagency, multigenerational, longitudinal record linkage study
- Carr, Vaughan J., Harris, Felicity, Brinkman, Sally, Lenroot, Rhoshel, Dix, Katherine, Dean, Kimberlie, Laurens, Kristin R., Green, Melissa J., Raudino, Alessandro, Luo, Luming, Kariuki, Maina, Liu, Enwu, Tzoumakis, Stacy, Smith, Maxwell, Holbrook, Allyson, Bore, Miles
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?