Access to and Use of Internet and Social Media by Low-Morbidity Stroke Survivors Participating in a National Web-Based Secondary Stroke Prevention Trial: Cross-sectional Survey
- Clancy, Brigid, Bonevski, Billie, English, Coralie, Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Pollack, Michael, Callister, Robin, Guillaumier, Ashleigh
Alterations in brainstem respiratory centers following peripheral inflammation: A systematic review
- Hedley, Kateleen E., Callister, Robert J., Callister, Robin, Horvat, Jay C., Tadros, Melissa A.
Behavioral and Cognitive Outcomes of an Online Weight Loss Program for Men With Low Mood: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Drew, Ryan J., Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Kelly, Brian J., Young, Myles D.
Biomechanical and Musculoskeletal Measurements as Risk Factors for Running-Related Injury in Non-elite Runners: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Prospective Studies
- Peterson, Benjamin, Hawke, Fiona, Spink, Martin, Sadler, Sean, Hawes, Morgan, Callister, Robin, Chuter, Vivienne
Primary outcomes data from a randomised controlled trial testing the effect of an online healthy lifestyles program on health-related quality of life among stroke survivors
- Bonevski, Biljana, Spratt, Neil, Baker, Amanda, Magin, Parker, Turner, Alyna, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Collins, Clare, Callister, Robin, Levi, Christopher, Deeming, Simon, Clancy, Brigid
Changes in vegetable and fruit intakes and effects on anthropometric outcomes in males and females
- Clarke, Erin D., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E., Wood, Lisa, Callister, Robin, Schumacher, Tracy, Haslam, Rebecca L.
Do disparities exist between national food group recommendations and the dietary intakes of contemporary young adults?
- Taylor, Rachael M., Haslam, Rebecca L., Ashton, Lee, Collins, Clare E., Truby, Helen, Attia, John, Hutchesson, Melinda J., Burrows, Tracy, Callister, Robin, Hides, Leanne, Bonevski, Billie, Kirkpatrick, Sharon
Effect of match play on shoulder strength in amateur rugby union players
- Zelinski, Samuel, Manvell, Joshua J., Manvell, Nicole, Callister, Robin, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Healthy recovery: a stepped wedge cluster randomised controlled trial of a healthy lifestyle intervention for people attending residential alcohol and other drug treatment
- Kelly, Peter J., Baker, Amanda L., Penning, Anisse, Hazelton, Jessica L., Beck, Alison K., Deane, Frank P., Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin L., Townsend, Camilla J., Ingram, Isabella, Keane, Carol A.
Impact of a self-guided, eHealth program targeting weight loss and depression in men: a randomized trial
- Young, Myles, Drew, Ryan J., Kay-Lambkin, Francees, Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Kelly, Brian J., Bialek, Caitlin, Morgan, Philip J.
Injuries in netball-a systematic review
- Downs, Christopher, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Weerasekara, Ishanka, Valkenborghs, Sarah R., Callister, Robin
Men's Perceptions of a Gender-Tailored eHealth Program Targeting Physical and Mental Health: Qualitative Findings from the SHED-IT Recharge Trial
- Drew, Ryan J., Morgan, Philip J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Kelly, Brian J., Hansen, Vibeke, Young, Myles D.
Relationship between posture and non-contact lower limb injury in young male amateur football players: A prospective cohort study
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Ryan, Kathleen E., Miller, Andrew, James, Daphne, Callister, Robin
Be Healthe for your heart: a pilot randomized controlled trial evaluating a web-based behavioral intervention to improve the cardiovascular health of women with a history of preeclampsia
- Hutchesson, Melinda J., Taylor, Rachael, Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Vincze, Lisa, Campbell, Linda E., Callister, Robin, Park, Felicity, Schumacher, Tracy L., Collins, Clare E.
Better health choices: feasability and preliminary effectiveness of a peer delivered healthy lifestyle intervention in a community mental health setting
- Kelly, Peter J., Baker, Amanda L., Townsend, Camilla, Osborne, Briony A., Zimmermann, Adam, Fagan, Naomi L., Turner, Alyna, Deane, Frank, McKetin, Rebecca, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare, Ingram, Isabella, Wolstencroft, Keren
Breakfast consumption habits of Australian men participating in the "Typical Aussie Bloke" study
- Quatela, Angelica, Patterson, Amanda, Callister, Robin, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley
Exercise as treatment for youth with major depression: the Healthy Body Healthy Mind feasibility study
- Giles, Adriana, Nasstasia, Yasmina, Baker, Amanda, Kelly, Brian, Dascombe, Ben, Halpin, Sean, Hides, Leanne, Callister, Robin
Injury incidence, characteristics and timing in amateur male rugby union: a prospective cohort study
- Falkenmire, Alex, Manvell, Joshua, Callister, Robin, Snodgrass, Suzanne
The feasibility and preliminary efficacy of an ehealth lifestyle program in women with recent gestational diabetes mellitus: a pilot study
- Rollo, Megan E., Baldwin, Jennifer N., Hutchesson, Melinda, Aguiar, Elroy J., Wynne, Katie, Young, Ashley, Callister, Robin, Haslam, Rebecca, Collins, Clare E.
The relationship between dietary polyphenol intakes and urinary polyphenol concentrations in adults prescribed a high vegetable and fruit diet
- Clarke, Erin D., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E., Wood, Lisa, Callister, Robin, Philo, Mark, Kroon, Paul A., Haslam, Rebecca L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?