'Better Health Choices' by telephone: a feasibility trial of improving diet and physical activity in people diagnosed with psychotic disorders
- Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Spring, Bonnie, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Woodcock, Kathryn L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Devir, Holly, Lewin, Terry J.
'Do more, smoke less!' harm reduction in action for smokers with mental health/substance use problems who cannot or will not quit
- Baker, Amanda L., Callister, Robin, Kelly, Peter J., Kypri, Kypros
12-month outcomes and process evaluation of the SHED-IT RCT: an Internet-based weight loss program targeting men
- Morgan, Philip J., Lubans, David R., Collins, Clare E., Warren, Janet M., Callister, Robin
A 12-week commercial web-based weight-loss program for overweight and obese adults: randomized controlled trial comparing basic versus enhanced features
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Jones, Penelope, Fletcher, Kate, Martin, Julia, Aguiar, Elroy J., Lucas, Ashlee, Neve, Melinda J., Callister, Robin
A comparison of mixed-method cooling interventions on preloaded running performance in the heat
- Stevens, Christopher J., Bennett, Kyle J. M., Sculley, Dean V., Callister, Robin, Taylor, Lee, Dascombe, Ben J.
A home- and community-based physical activity program can improve the cardiorespiratory fitness and walking capacity of stroke survivors
- Marsden, Dianne Lesley, Dunn, Ashlee, Callister, Robin, McElduff, Patrick, Levi, Christopher Royce, Spratt, Neil James
A systematic review and meta-analysis of measurements of tongue and hand strength and endurance using the Iowa Oral Performance Instrument (IOPI)
- Adams, Valerie, Mathisen, Bernice, Baines, Surinder, Lazarus, Cathy, Callister, Robin
A systematic review of exercise training to promote locomotor recovery in animal models of spinal cord injury
- Battistuzzo, Camila R., Callister, Robert J., Callister, Robin, Galea, Mary P.
A systematic review of strength and conditioning programmes designed to improve fitness characteristics in golfers
- Smith, Christopher J., Callister, Robin, Lubans, David R.
A systematic review of the evidence for central nervous system plasticity in animal models of inflammatory-mediated gastrointestinal pain
- Farrell, Kristen E., Keely, Simon, Graham, Brett A., Callister, Robin, Callister, Robert J.
A targeted and tailored eHealth weight loss program for young women: the Be Positive Be Healthe randomized controlled trial
- Hutchesson, Melinda J., Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Pranata, Ilung, Clarke, Erin D., Skinner, Geoff, Ashton, Lee M., Whatnall, Megan C., Jones, Mark, Oldmeadow, Christopher
A test of social cognitive theory to explain men’s physical activity during a gender-tailored weight loss program
- Young, Myles D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Morgan, Philip J.
Access to and Use of Internet and Social Media by Low-Morbidity Stroke Survivors Participating in a National Web-Based Secondary Stroke Prevention Trial: Cross-sectional Survey
- Clancy, Brigid, Bonevski, Billie, English, Coralie, Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Pollack, Michael, Callister, Robin, Guillaumier, Ashleigh
Acute exercise is associated with reduced exhaled nitric oxide in physically inactive adults with asthma
- Scott, Hayley A., Latham, Jennifer R., Callister, Robin, Pretto, Jeffrey J., Baines, Katherine, Saltos, Nick, Upham, John W., Wood, Lisa G.
Aerobic exercise and consecutive task-specific training (AExaCTT) for upper limb recovery after stroke: a randomized controlled pilot study
- Valkenborghs, Sarah R., van Vliet, Paulette, Nilsson, Michael, Zalewska, Katarzyna, Visser, Milanka M., Erickson, Kirk I., Callister, Robin
AExaCTT - Aerobic Exercise and Consecutive Task-specific Training for the upper limb after stroke: protocol for a randomised controlled pilot study
- Valkenborghs, Sarah R., Visser, Milanka M., Dunn, Ashlee, Erickson, Kirk I., Nilsson, Michael, Callister, Robin, van Vliet, Paulette
Alterations in brainstem respiratory centers following peripheral inflammation: A systematic review
- Hedley, Kateleen E., Callister, Robert J., Callister, Robin, Horvat, Jay C., Tadros, Melissa A.
An 8-week web-based weight loss challenge with celebrity endorsement and enhanced social support: observational study
- Hutchesson, Melinda J., Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Callister, Robin
Analysis of time course changes in the cardiovascular response to head-up tilt in fighter pilots
- Newman, David G., Callister, Robin
Antioxidant restriction and oxidative stress in short-duration exhaustive exercise
- Watson, Trent A., Callister, Robin, Taylor, Robert D., Sibbritt, David William, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Garg, Manohar Lal
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?