Interaction between urokinase receptor and heat shock protein MRJ enhances cell adhesion
- De Bock, Charles Edo, Lin, Zhen, Mekkawy, Ahmed H., Byrne, Jennifer A., Wang, Yao
An Australian Biobank Certification Scheme: A Study of Economic Costs to Participating Biobanks
- Ling, Rod, Rush, Amanda, Carter, Candace, Carpenter, Jane, Watson, Peter H., Byrne, Jennifer A., Searles, Andrew
The BET bromodomain inhibitor exerts the most potent synergistic anticancer effects with quinone-containing compounds and anti-microtubule drugs
- Liu, Pei Y., Sokolowski, Nicholas, Liu, Bing, Yang, Rui H., Guo, Xiang Y., Tee, Andrew E., Itoh, Ken, Wang, Jenny, Kavallaris, Maria, Haber, Michelle, Norris, Murray D., Cheung, Belamy B., Guo, Su T., Byrne, Jennifer A., Ziegler, David S., Marshall, Glenn M., Dinger, Marcel E., Codd, Rachel, Zhang, Xu D., Liu, Tao, Siddiqi, Faraz, Atmadibrata, Bernard, Telfer, Thomas J., Sun, Yuting, Zhang, Lihong, Yu, Denise, Mccarroll, Joshua
Research governance review of a negligible-risk research project: Too much of a good thing?
- Rush, Amanda, Ling, Rod, Carpenter, Jane E., Carter, Candace, Searles, Andrew, Byrne, Jennifer A.
Improving academic biobank value and sustainability through an outputs focus
- Rush, Amanda, Catchpoole, Daniel R., Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew, Watson, Peter H., Byrne, Jennifer A.
Biobank classification in an Australian setting
- Rush, Amanda, Christiansen, Jeffrey H., Farrell, Jake P., Goode, Susan M., Scott, Rodney J., Spring, Kevin J., Byrne, Jennifer A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?