Adaptation, acceptability and feasibility of a short food survey to assess the dietary intake of children during attendance at childcare
- Grady, Alice, Fielding, Alison, Golley, Rebecaa K., Finch, Meghan, Hendrie, Gilly A., Burrows, Tracy, Seward, Kirsty, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Yoong, Sze Lin
Addictive eating and its relation to physical activity and sleep behavior
- Li, Jeremy Tan Ee, Pursey, Kirrilly M., Duncan, Mitch J., Burrows, Tracy
Are health behaviors associated with academic performance among tertiary education students? A systematic review of cohort studies
- Whatnall, Megan, Ashton, Lee, Patterson, Amanda, Smith, Jordan, Duncan, Mitch, Burrows, Tracy, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Hutchesson, Melinda
Assessing dietary intake in children and adolescents: considerations and recommendations for obesity research
- Magarey, Anthea, Watson, Jane, Golley, Rebecca K., Burrows, Tracy, Sutherland, Rachel, McNaughton, Sarah A., Denney-Wilson, Elizabeth, Campbell, Karen, Collins, Clare E.
Assessing eating behaviour using upper limb mounted motion sensors: a systematic review
- Heydarian, Hamid, Adam, Marc, Burrows, Tracy, Collins, Clare, Rollo, Megan E.
Association of parental investment of time and cost in food provisioning with adherence to dietary guidelines for the consumption of fruits, vegetables and non-core foods in pre-schoolers
- Lee, Si Xian Jasmine, Burrows, Tracy, Yoong, Serene, Wyse, Rebecca
Associations between selected dietary behaviours and academic achievement: a study of Australian school aged children
- Burrows, Tracy, Goldman, Sharni, Olson, Richard K., Byrne, Brian, Coventry, William L.
Body weight status and dietary intakes of urban Malay primary school children: evidence from the Family Diet Study
- Yang, Wai Yew, Burrows, Tracy, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Williams, Lauren T., Collins, Clare E., Chee, Winnie Siew Swee, Colyvas, Kim
Comparison of Australian recommended food score (ARFS) and plasma carotenoid concentrations: a validation study in adults
- Ashton, Lee, Williams, Rebecca, Wood, Lisa, Schumacher, Tracy, Burrows, Tracy, Rollo, Megan, Pezdirc, Kristine, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare
Cook-EdTM: a model for planning, implementing and evaluating cooking programs to improve diet and health
- Asher, Roberta C., Jakstas, Tammie, Collins, Clare E., Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Wolfson, Julia A., Rose, Anna J., Bucher, Tamara, Lavelle, Fiona, Dean, Moira, Duncanson, Kerith, Innes, Beth, Burrows, Tracy
Cost effectiveness of dietary interventions for individuals with mental disorders: A scoping review of experimental studies
- Burrows, Tracy, Teasdale, Scott, Rocks, Tetyana, Whatnall, Megan, Schindlmayr, Julia, Plain, Janice, Roberton, Michelle, Latimer, Georgina, Harris, Deanne, Forsyth, Adrienne
Cost evaluation of providing evidence-based dietetic services for weight management in adults: in-person versus eHealth delivery
- Rollo, Megan E., Burrows, Tracy, Vincze, Lisa J., Harvey, Jean, Collins, Clare E., Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Current practice, perceived barriers and resource needs related to measurement of dietary intake, analysis and interpretation of data: A survey of Australian nutrition and dietetics practitioners and researchers
- Hutchesson, Melinda, Rollo, Megan, Burrows, Tracy, McCaffrey, Tracy A., Kirkpatrick, Sharon I., Kerr, Deborah, Truby, Helen, Clarke, Erin, Collins, Clare E.
Deep learning for intake gesture detection from wrist-worn inertial sensors: the effects of data preprocessing, sensor modalities, and sensor positions
- Heydarian, Hamid, Rouast, Philipp V., Adam, Marc T. P., Burrows, Tracy, Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
Diet quality and its potential cost savings
- Collins, Clare, Hure, Alexis, Burrows, Tracy, Patterson, Amanda
Diet Quality of Adolescents and Adults Who Completed the Australian Healthy Eating Quiz: An Analysis of Data over Six Years (2016–2022)
- Whatnall, Megan, Clarke, Erin D., Adam, Marc T. P., Ashton, Lee M., Burrows, Tracy, Hutchesson, Melinda, Collins, Clare E.
DIET@NET: best practice guidelines for dietary assessment in health research
- Cade, Janet E., Warthon-Medina, Marisol, Johnson, Laura, Page, Polly, Roberts, Katharine, Steer, Toni, Hooson, Jozef, Greenwood, Darren C., Robinson, Sian, Burrows, Tracy, Collins, Clare, Albar, Salwa, Alwan, Nisreen A., Ness, Andrew, Roe, Mark, Wark, Petra A., Greathead, Katharine, Burley, Victoria J., Finglas, Paul
Dietary assessment toolkits: an overview
- Dao, Maria Carlota, Subar, Amy F., Warthon-Medina, Marisol, Cade, Janet E., Burrows, Tracy, Golley, Rebecca K., Forouhi, Nita G., Pearce, Matthew, Holmes, Bridget A.
Dietary outcomes of the Healthy Dads Healthy Kids randomised controlled trial
- Burrows, Tracy, Morgan, Philip J., Lubans, David R., Callister, Robin, Okely, Tony, Bray, James, Collins, Clare E.
Differences in dietary preferences, personality and mental health in Australian adults with and without food addiction
- Burrows, Tracy, Hides, Leanne, Brown, Robyn, Dayas, Christopher V., Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?