Dietary outcomes of the Healthy Dads Healthy Kids randomised controlled trial
The SHED-IT community trial: a randomised controlled trial of Internet- and paper-based weight loss programs tailored for overweight and obese men
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Cook, Alyce T., Cruickshank, Joel, Saunders, Kristen L., Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Callister, Robin, Burrows, Tracy, Fletcher, Richard, Okely, Anthony D., Young, Myles D., Miller, Andrew, Lloyd, Adam B.
- Taylor, Rachael M., Haslam, Rebecca L., Ashton, Lee, Collins, Clare E., Truby, Helen, Attia, John, Hutchesson, Melinda J., Burrows, Tracy, Callister, Robin, Hides, Leanne, Bonevski, Billie, Kirkpatrick, Sharon
Mediators of weight loss in the 'Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids' pilot study for overweight fathers
Cook-EdTM: a model for planning, implementing and evaluating cooking programs to improve diet and health
- Asher, Roberta C., Jakstas, Tammie, Collins, Clare E., Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Wolfson, Julia A., Rose, Anna J., Bucher, Tamara, Lavelle, Fiona, Dean, Moira, Duncanson, Kerith, Innes, Beth, Burrows, Tracy
Dietary assessment toolkits: an overview
The ‘Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids’ community randomized controlled trial: a community-based healthy lifestyle program for fathers and their children
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Cook, Alyce T., Cruickshank, Joel, Saunders, Kristen L., Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Callister, Robin, Burrows, Tracy, Fletcher, Richard, Okely, Anthony D., Young, Myles D., Miller, Anthony, Lloyd, Adam B.
Current practice, perceived barriers and resource needs related to measurement of dietary intake, analysis and interpretation of data: A survey of Australian nutrition and dietetics practitioners and researchers
Parents' perceptions of child feeding: a qualitative study based on the theory of planned behavior
Differences in dietary preferences, personality and mental health in Australian adults with and without food addiction
Study protocol of a parent-focused child feeding and dietary intake intervention: the feeding healthy food to kids randomised controlled trial
How big is a food portion: a pilot study in Australian families
- McKenzie, Briar L., Coyle, Daisy H., Santos, Joseph Alvin, Burrows, Tracy, Rosewarne, Emalie, Peters, Sanne A. E., Carcel, Cheryl, Jaacks, Lindsay M., Norton, Robyn, Collins, Clare E., Woodward, Mark, Webster, Jacqui
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?