"You Can't Make a Good Wine without a Few Beers": gatekeepers and knowledge flow in industrial districts
- Mitchell, Rebecca, Boyle, Brendan, Burgess, John, McNeil, Karen
'I just juggle': work and family balance in Australian organisations
- Burgess, John, Henderson, Lindy, Strachan, Glenda
A comparison of two agriculture based tourism micro-clusters in Norway and Australia
- Grimstad, Sidsel, Burgess, John
A new estimate of casual employment?
- Campbell, Iain, Burgess, John
Advancing Australia fair: the Australian Fair Pay and Conditions Standard
- Waring, Peter, de Ruyter, Alex, Burgess, John
Affirmative action or managing diversity: what is the future of equal opportunity policies in organisations?
- Strachan, Glenda, Burgess, John, Sullivan, Anne
Agreement making in Australian call centres
- Burgess, John, Connell, Julia, Nolan, John
Am I 'boverred'?: voice structures and related employee attitudes in call centres
- McDonnell, Anthony, Hannif, Zeenobiyah, Connell, Julia, Burgess, John
An ageing workforce: HRM challenges
- Waterhouse, Jennifer, Burgess, John
An analysis of human resource management research in multinational enterprises in Australia: highlighting the empirical deficit
- McDonnell, Anthony, Burgess, John, Stanton, Pauline
Approaches to equity and diversity: conflicting beliefs and competing ideals
- French, Erica, Strachan, Glenda, Burgess, John
Australian call centres: time to search for a new management model?
- Connell, Julia, Hannif, Zeenobyah, Burgess, John
Australian graduates' work readiness - deficiencies, causes and potential solutions
- Prikshat, Verma, Montague, Alan, Connell, Julia, Burgess, John
Bittersweet? Urban proximity and wine tourism in the Swan Valley Region
- Soontiens, Werner, Dayaram, Kantha, Burgess, John, Grimstad, Sidsel
Building an industrial relations system out of the sand: the case of Dubai
- Connell, Julia, Burgess, John
Call centres and the quality of work life: towards a research agenda
- Hannif, Zeenobiyah, Burgess, John, Connell, Julia
Can perception influence the value of the training and development experience in call centre's?
- Hannif, Zeenobiyah, Connell, Julia, McDonnell, Anthony, Burgess, John
Casual academic staff in an Australian university: marginalised and excluded
- Ryan, Suzanne, Burgess, John, Connell, Julia, Groen, Egbert
Casual employment in Australia and temporary employment in Europe: developing a cross-national comparison
Challenges for the professional and continuous education of human resources managers in Hong Kong
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?