Aging is protective against pressure overload cardiomyopathy via adaptive extracellular matrix remodeling
- Boyle, Andrew J., Schultz, Carl, Collins, Nicholas, McLachlan, Grant, Selvanayagam, Joseph B., Moir, Stuart, Kovacs, Richard, Dib, Nabil, Zlotnick, David, Al-Omary, Mohammed, Sugito, Stuart, Selvarajah, Aravinda
- McGee, Michael, Sugito, Stuart, Sverdlov, Aaron L., Boyle, Andrew J., Al-Omary, Mohammed S., Hartnett, Darren, Senanayake, Tharindu, Hales, Kristy, Majeed, Tazeen, Ngo, Doan T. M., Oakley, Patrick, Leitch, James W.
- Dee, Fiona, Savage, Lindsay, Inder, Kerry J., McIvor, Dawn, Williams, Trent, Davies, Allan J., Attia, John, Wiggers, John, Sverdlov, Aaron L., Boyle, Andrew J., Leitch, James W., Collins, Nicholas, Loten, Conrad, Fletcher, Peter, French, John, Weaver, Natasha, Watson, Olivia, Orvad, Helen
Missed Acute Myocardial Infarction (MAMI) in a rural and regional setting
Natural history and prognostic implications of left ventricular end-diastolic pressure in reperfused ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: an analysis of the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) II randomized controlled trial
Novel role of extracellular matrix protein 1 (ECM1) in cardiac aging and myocardial infarction
- Hardy, Sean A., Mabotuwana, Nishani S., Rainer, Peter P., Hansbro, Philip M., Boyle, Andrew J., Murtha, Lucy A., Coulter, Briannia, Sanchez-Bezanilla, Sonia, Al-Omary, Mohammad S., Senanayake, Tharindu, Loering, Svenja, Starkey, Malcom, Lee, Randall J.
Paracrine Factors Released by Stem Cells of Mesenchymal Origin and their Effects in Cardiovascular Disease: A Systematic Review of Pre-clinical Studies
- Khan, Arshad A., Williams, Trent, Fletcher, Peter J., Boyle, Andrew J., Savage, Lindsay, Stewart, Paul, Ashraf, Asma, Davies, Allan J., Faddy, Steven, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Bhagwandeen, Rohan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?