A randomized controlled trial of a smoking cessation intervention among people with a psychotic disorder
- Baker, Amanda, Richmond, Robyn, Haile, Melanie, Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J., Taylor, Rachel L., Jansons, Sylvia, Wilhelm, Kay
Acceptability of a clinician-assisted computerized psychological intervention for comorbid mental health and substance use problems: treatment adherence data from a randomized controlled trial
- Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry, Carr, Vaughan
Addressing smoking and other health risk behaviours using a novel telephone-delivered intervention for homeless people: a proof-of-concept study
- Bonevski, Billie, Baker, Amanda, Twyman, Laura, Paul, Christine, Bryant, Jamie
Amphetamine use and co-occurring psychological problems: Review of the literature and implications for treatment
An audit of the prevalence of recorded nicotine dependence treatment in an Australian psychiatric hospital
- Wye, Paula, Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, Baker, Amanda, Carr, Vaughan, Terry, Margarett, Knight, Jenny, Clancy, Richard
Associations between substance use, neuropsychological functioning and treatment response in psychosis
- deVille, Madeleine, Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry J., Bucci, Sandra, Loughland, Carmel
Barriers and facilitators to using vaporised nicotine products as smoking cessation aids among people receiving treatment for substance use disorder
- Lum, Alistair, Skelton, Eliza, Bonevski, Billie, Robinson, Maryanne, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Wynne, Olivia, Gartner, Coral, Borland, Ron, Baker, Amanda, Dunlop, Adrian, Wilkinson, Ross B.
Brief cognitive behavioural interventions for regular amphetamine users: a step in the right direction
- Baker, Amanda, Lee, Nicole K., Carr, Vaughan J., Claire, Melissa, Lewin, Terry J., Grant, Tanya, Pohlman, Sonja, Saunders, John B., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Constable, Paul, Jenner, Linda
Brief motivational interviewing for depression and anxiety
- Hides, Leanne, Carroll, Steve, Lubman, Dan I., Baker, Amanda
Cannabis and mental health: management in primary care
- Lubman, Dan I., Baker, Amanda
Cerebellar grey-matter deficits, cannabis use and first-episode schizophrenia in adolescents and young adults
- Cohen, Martin, Rasser, Paul E, Peck, Greg, Carr, Vaughan J, Ward, Philip B, Thompson, Paul M, Johnston, Patrick, Baker, Amanda, Schall, Ulrich
Characteristics and harms associated with injecting versus smoking methamphetamine among methamphetamine treatment entrants
- McKetin, Rebecca, Ross, Joanne, Kelly, Erin, Baker, Amanda, Lee, Nicole, Lubman, Dan I., Mattick, Richard
Childhood trauma among individuals with co-morbid substance use and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Farrugia, Philippa L., Mills, Katherine L., Brady, Kathleen T., Barrett, Emma, Back, Sudie E., Teesson, Maree, Baker, Amanda, Sannibale, Claudia, Hopwood, Sally, Merz, Sabine, Rosenfeld, Julia
Cigarette smoking and psychosis: naturalistic follow up 4 years after an intervention trial
- Baker, Amanda, Richmond, Robyn, Lewin, Terry J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Cognitive behaviour therapy for people with co-existing mental health and drug and alcohol problems
- Baker, Amanda, Bucci, Sandra, Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Hides, Leanne
Cognitive-behavioural therapy for substance use disorders in people with psychotic disorders: randomised controlled trial
- Baker, Amanda, Bucci, Sandra, Lewin, Terry J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Constable, Paul M., Carr, Vaughan J.
Content and functionality of alcohol and other drug websites: results of an online survey
- Klein, Britt, White, Angela, Kavanagh, David, Shandley, Kerrie, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Proudfoot, Judith, Drennan, Judy, Connor, Jason, Baker, Amanda, Young, Ross
Coronary heart disease risk reduction intervention among overweight smokers with a psychotic disorder: Pilot trial
- Baker, Amanda, Richmond, Robyn, Castle, David, Kulkarni, Jayashri, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Sakrouge, Rebecca, Filia, Sacha, Lewin, Terry J.
Drug use patterns and mental health of regular ampthetamine users during a reported 'heroin drought'
- Baker, Amanda, Lee, Nicole K., Carr, Vaughan J., Claire, Melissa, Lewin, Terry J., Grant, Tanya, Pohlman, Sonja, Saunders, J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances Joy, Constable, Paul, Jenner, Linda
Eating As Treatment (EAT) study protocol: a stepped-wedge, randomised controlled trial of a health behaviour change intervention provided by dietitians to improve nutrition in patients with head and neck cancer undergoing radiotherapy
- Britton, Ben, McCarter, Kristen, Baker, Amanda, Wolfenden, Luke, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Beck, Alison, McElduff, Patrick, Halpin, Sean, Carter, Gregory
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?