A novel polymorphic repeat in the upstream regulatory region of the estrogen-induced gene EIG121 is not associated with the risk of developing breast or endometrial cancer
A polymorphic repeat in the IGF1 promoter influences the risk of endometrial cancer
Comparison of the QuantiGene 2.0 assay and real-time RT-PCR in the detection of p53 isoform mRNA expression in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues- a preliminary study
Comparison of three different methods for determining cell proliferation in breast cancer cell lines
Decreased expression of key tumour suppressor microRNAs is associated with lymph node metastases in triple negative breast cancer
DNA methylation profile of triple negative breast cancer-specific genes comparing lymph node positive patients to lymph node negative patients
Methylome sequencing in triple-negative breast cancer reveals distinct methylation clusters with prognostic value
- Stirzaker, Clare, Zotenko, Elena, Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Peters, Kate M., French, Juliet D., Stein, Sandra, Korbie, Darren J., Trau, Matt, Forbes, John F., Scott, Rodney J., Brown, Melissa A., Francis, Glenn D., Song, Jenny Z., Clark, Susan J., Qu, Wenjia, Nair, Shalima S., Locke, Warwick J., Stone, Andrew, Armstong, Nicole J., Robinson, Mark D., Dobrovic, Alexander
MiRNAs and other epigenetic changes as biomarkers in triple negative breast cancer
Novel genes associated with lymph node metastasis in triple negative breast cancer
P53 in human melanoma fails to regulate target genes associated with apoptosis and the cell cycle and may contribute to proliferation
- Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Bowden, Nikola A., Hersey, Peter, Croft, Amanda J., Scurr, Lyndee L., Kairupan, Carla F., Ashton, Katie A., Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Rizos, Helen, Zhang, Xu D., Scott, Rodney J.
- Dun, Matthew D., Chalkley, Robert J., Hondermarck, Hubert, Faulkner, Sam, Keene, Sheridan, Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Scott, Rodney J., Falkenby, Lasse G., Cairns, Murray J., Larsen, Martin R., Bradshaw, Ralph A.
- Wang, Yu, Lumbers, Eugenie R., Pringle, Kirsty G., Arthurs, Anya L., de Meaultsart, Celine Corbisier, Mathe, Andrea, Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Roberts, Claire T., Pipkin, Fiona Broughton, Marques, Francine Z., Morris, Brian J.
Regulators of global genome repair do not respond to DNA damaging therapy but correlate with survival in melanoma
- Bowden, Nikola A., Ashton, Katie A., Scott, Rodney J., Vilain, Ricardo E., Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Davey, Ryan J., Murray, Heather C., Budden, Timothy, Braye, Stephen G., Zhang, Xu Dong, Hersey, Peter
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?