Prevention of venous thromboembolism in gynecological cancer patients undergoing major abdominopelvic surgery: a systematic review and network meta-analysis
- Insin, Putsarat, Vitoopinyoparb, Kasidin, Thadanipon, Kunlawat, Charakorn, Chuenkamon, Attia, John, McKay, Gareth J., Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Pharmacogenetics of cyclophosphamide and CYP2C19 polymorphism in Thai systemic lupus erythematosus
- Ngamjanyaporn, Pintip, Thakkinstian, Ammarin, Verasertniyom, Oravan, Chatchaipun, Porntip, Vanichapuntu, Monchand, Nantiruj, Kanokrat, Totemchokchyakarn, Kitti, Attia, John, Janwityanujit, Suchela
Maternal folate and other vitamin supplementation during pregnancy and risk of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in the offspring
- Milne, Elizabeth, Royle, Jill A., Haber, Michelle, Thompson, Judith R., Fritschi, Lin, Marshall, Glenn M., Armstrong, Bruce K., Miller, Margaret, Bower, Carol, de Klerk , Nicholas H., Bailey, Helen D., van Bockxmeer, Frank, Attia, John, Scott, Rodney J., Norris, Murray D.
Effects of education and income on cardiovascular outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Khaing, Win, Vallibhakara, Sakda A., Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Periodontitis as the risk factor of chronic kidney disease: mediation analysis
- Lertpimonchai, Attawood, Rattanasiri, Sasivimol, Tamsailom, Suphot, Champaiboon, Chantrakorn, Ingsathit, Atiporn, Kitiyakara, Chagriya, Limpianunchai, Anusorn, Attia, John, Sritara, Piyamitr, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Zinc supplementation for improving glucose handling in pre-diabetes: a double blind randomized placebo controlled pilot study
- Islam, Md Rafiqul, Attia, John, Mona, Tazreen, Lona, Hafiza, Milton, Abul Hasnat, Ali, Liaquat, McEvoy, Mark, Selim, Shahjada, Sibbritt, David, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Peel, Roseanne, Faruque, Omar
Corticosteroid and antiviral therapy for Bell's palsy: a network meta-analysis
- Numthavaj, Pawin, Thakkinstian, Ammarin, Dejthevaporn, Charungthai, Attia, John
Patient reported frequency of lupus flare: associations with foundation makeup and sunscreen use
- Squance, Marline L., Reeves, Glenn E. M., Attia, John
Individual- and provider-level factors associated with colorectal cancer screening in accordance with guideline recommendation: a community-level perspective across varying levels of risk
- Courtney, Ryan J., Paul, Christine L., Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Macrae, Finlay A., Carey, Mariko L., Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark
Social support and age influence distress outcomes differentially across urban, regional and remote Australia: an exploratory study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John, Kelly, Brian J.
Five endometrial cancer risk loci identified through genome-wide association analysis
- Cheng, Timothy H. T., Thompson, Deborah J., Gorman, Maggie, Martin, Lynn, National Study of Endometrial Cancer Genetics Group (NSECG),, Hodgson, Shirley, Webb, Penelope M., Australian National Endometrial Cancer Study Group (ANECS),, Attia, John, Holliday, Elizabeth G., McEvoy, Mark, Scott, Rodney J., O'Mara, Tracy A., Dowdy, Sean C., Ashton, Katie, Otton, Geoffrey, Proietto, Tony, Painter, Jodie N., Glubb, Dylan M., Flach, Susanne, Lewis, Annabelle, French, Juliet D., Freeman-Mills, Luke, Church, David
Initial investigations of simple and multifactorial drug-gene interactions related to methotrexate in a community cohort
- Dias, Thlani H., Biswas, Mohitosh, Daneshi, Nilofar, Holliday, Elizabeth, Hancock, Stephen, Munro, Irene, Kerr, Karen, Attia, John, Scott, Rodney J., Milward, Elizabeth A.
Increasing mortality from ischaemic heart disease in China from 2004 to 2010: disproportionate rise in rural areas and elderly subjects. 438 million person-years follow-up
- Zhang, Xiaofei, Khan, Arshad A., Haq, Ehtesham ul, Rahim, Aadil, Hu, Dayi, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Ma, Xiaoyan, Ding, Rongjing, Boyle, Andrew J.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of tumor necrosis factor α-308 polymorphism and Kawasaki disease
- Arj-Ong, Sakda, Thakkinstian, Ammarin, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John
Genome-wide association analysis identifies novel blood pressure loci and offers biological insights into cardiovascular risk
- Warren, Helen, Evangelou, Evangelos, Kraja, Aldi T., Drenos, Fotios, Loh, Marie, Verweij, Niek, Marten, Jonathan, Karaman, Ibrahim, Segura Lepe, Marcelo P., O'Reilly, Paul F., Knight, Joanne, Scott, Rodney, Cabrera, Claudia P., Attia, John, Gao, He, Ren, Meixia, Mifsud, Borbala, Ntalla, Ioanna, Surendran, Praveen, Liu, Chunyu, Cook, James P.
Effectiveness of a pragmatic school-based universal resilience intervention in reducing tobacco, alcohol and illicit substance use in a population of adolescents: cluster-randomised controlled trial
- Hodder, Rebecca Kate, Freund, Megan, Bowman, Jenny, Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth, Dray, Julia, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Wiggers, John
Maggot therapy for chronic ulcer: a retrospective cohort and a meta-analysis
- Wilasrusmee, Chumpon, Marjareonrungrung, Mongkol, Eamkong, Suwannee, Attia, John, Poprom, Napaphat, Jirasisrithum, Sopon, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Continuing difficulties in interpreting CNV data: lessons from a genome-wide CNV association study of Australian HNPCC/lynch syndrome patients
- Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John, Grice, Desma M., Masson, Amy L., Meldrum, Cliff, Spigelman, Allan, Scott, Rodney J.
ProNGF is a potential diagnostic biomarker for thyroid cancer
- Faulkner, Sam, Roselli, Severine, Demont, Yohann, Pundavela, Jay, Choquet, Genevieve, Leissner, Philippe, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Walker, Marjorie M., Hondermarck, Hubert
Association between hypertension and chronic arsenic exposure in drinking water: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh
- Islam, Mohammad Rafiqul, Khan, Ismail, Hasnat, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Hassan, Sheikh Mohammad Nazmul, McEvoy, Mark, D'Este, Catherine, Azim, Syed, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Shahidullah, Sheikh Mohammad
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?