Mechanistic insight into the regulation of lipoxygenase-driven lipid peroxidation events in human spermatozoa and their impact on male fertility
- Walters, Jessica L. H., Anderson, Amanda L., Martins da Silva, Sara J., Aitken, R. John, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Sutherland, Jessie M., Nixon, Brett, Bromfield, Elizabeth G.
Post-ejaculatory changes in the metabolic status of rat spermatozoa as measured by GC-MS
- Baker, Mark A., Weinberg, Anita S., Hetherington, Louise, Velkov, Tony, Aitken, R. John
Identification of the insulin-like growth factor II receptor as a novel receptor for binding and invasion by Listeria monocytogenes
- Gasanov, Uta, Koina, Craig, Beagley, Kenneth W., Aitken, R. John, Hansbro, Philip M.
Biochemical alterations in the oocyte in support of early embryonic development
- Martin, Jacinta H., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
More than a simple lock and key mechanism: unraveling the intricacies of sperm-oocyte interactions
- Redgrove, Kate A., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
Significance of mitochondrial reactive oxygen species in the generation of oxidative stress in spermatozoa
- Koppers, Adam J., De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Finnie, Jane M., McLaughlin, Eileen A., Aitken, R. John
Dynamin regulates specific membrane fusion events necessary for acrosomal exocytosis in mouse spermatozoa
- Reid, Andrew T., Lord, Tessa, Stanger, Simone J., Roman, Shaun D., McCluskey, Adam, Robinson, Phillip J., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
Differential cell death decisions in the testis: evidence for an exclusive window of ferroptosis in round spermatids
- Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Walters, Jessica L. H., Nixon, Brett, Cafe, Shenae L., Bernstein, Ilana R., Stanger, Simone J., Anderson, Amanda L, Aitken, R. John, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Dun, Matthew D., Gadella, Barend M.
- Aitken, R. John, Koopman, Peter, Lewis, Sheena E. M.
The molecular chaperone HSPA2 plays a key role in regulating the expression of sperm surface receptors that mediate sperm-egg recognition
- Redgrove, Kate A., Nixon, Brett, Baker, Mark A., Hetherington, Louise, Baker, Gordon, Liu, De-Yi, Aitken, R. John
RAB-Like 2 has an essential role in male fertility, sperm intra-flagellar transport, and tail assembly
- Lo, Jennifer C. Y., Jamsai, Duangporn, Whittle, Belinda, Goodnow, Christopher C., Ormandy, Christopher J., O'Bryan, Moira K., O'Connor, Anne E., Borg, Claire, Clark, Brett J., Whisstock, James C., Field, Mark C., Adams, Vicki, Ishikawa, Tomomoto, Aitken, R. John
Gpx5 protects the family jewels
GLIPR1L1 is an IZUMO-binding protein required for optimal fertilization in the mouse
- Gaikwad, Avinash S., Anderson, Amanda L., Merriner, D. Jo, O'Connor, Anne E., Houston, Brendan J., Aitken, R. John, O'Bryan, Moira K., Nixon, Brett
Oxidative stress, spermatozoa and leukocytic infiltration: relationships forged by the opposing forces of microbial invasion and the search for perfection
- Aitken, R. John, Baker, Mark A.
Sperm-zona pellucida interaction: molecular mechanisms and the potential for contraceptive intervention
- Dun, Matthew D., Mitchell, Lisa A., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
Prolactin exerts a prosurvival effect on human spermatozoa via mechanisms that involve the stimulation of Akt phosphorylation and suppression of caspase activation and capacitation
- Pujianto, Dwi Ari, Curry, Benjamin J., Aitken, R. John
Evidence that extrapancreatic insulin production is involved in the mediation of sperm survival
- Aitken, R. John, Curry, Benjamin J., Baker, Mark A., Shokri, Said, Pujianto, Dwi Ari, Gavriliouk, Daniel, Gibb, Zamira, Whiting, Sara, Connaughton, Hayley S., Nixon, Brett, Salamonsen, Lois A.
Cyclic AMP-dependent tyrosine phosphorylation in tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii) Spermatozoa
- Bennetts, Liga, Lin, Minjie, Aitken, R. John
Direct methods for the detection of reactive oxygen species in human semen samples
- Aitken, R. John, De Iuliis, Geoffrey, Baker, Mark A.
Transgenerational inheritance: how impacts to the epigenetic and genetic information of parents affect offspring health
- Xavier, Miguel João, Roman, Shaun D., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?