'Perfect skin', the media and patients with skin disease: a qualitative study of patients with acne, psoriasis and atopic eczema
- Magin, Parker, Adams, Jon, Heading, Gaynor, Pond, Dimity
A comparison of complementary and alternative medicine users and use across geographical areas: a national survey of 1,427 women
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Broom, Alex, Loxton, Deborah, Pirotta, Marie, Humphreys, John, Lui, Chi-Wai
A critical review of complementary and alternative medicine use by women with cyclic perimenstrual pain and discomfort: a focus upon prevalence, patterns and applications of use and users' motivations, information seeking and self-perceived efficacy
- Fisher, Carole, Sibbritt, David, Hickman, Louise, Adams, Jon
A longitudinal analysis of mid-age women's use of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) in Australia 1996-1998
- Sibbritt, David W., Adams, Jon, Young, Anne F.
A longitudinal analysis of older Australian women's consultations with complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practitioners, 1996-2005
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Young, Anne F.
A qualitative study into the use of formal services for dementia by carers from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities
- Shanley, Christopher, Boughtwood, Desiree, Adams, Jon, Santalucia, Yvonne, Kyriazopoulos, Helena, Pond, Dimity, Rowland, Jeffrey
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients’ cancer care pathways in Queensland: insights from health professionals
- de Witt, Audra, Matthews, Veronica, Bailie, Ross, Valery, Patricia C., Adams, Jon, Garvey, Gail, Martin, Jennifer H., Cunningham, Frances C.
An examination of the clinical practices and perceptions of professional herbalists providing patient care concurrently with conventional medical practice in Australia
- Casey, Mavourneen, Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David
Are the national guidelines for health behaviour appropriate for older Australians?: evidence from the Men, Women and Ageing Project
- McLaughlin, Deirdre, Adams, Jon, Norman, Paul E., Pachana, Nancy A., Almeida, Osvaldo P., Brown, Wendy, Byles, Julie, Dobson, Annette, Flicker, Leon, Hankey, Graeme J., Jamrozik, Konrad, McCaul, Kiernan A.
Attitudes and referral practices of maternity care professionals with regard to complementary and alternative medicine: an integrative review
- Adams, Jon, Lui, Chi-Wai, Sibbritt, David, Broom, Alex, Wardle, Jon, Homer, Caroline
Attitudes toward complementary and alternative medicine amongst oncology professionals in Brazil
- Siegel, Pamela, Broom, Alex, Bowden, Vanessa, Adams, Jon, de Barros, Nelson Filice
Australia and Hong Kong: Comparing regional influences on Chinese medicine education
- Brosnan, Caragh, Chung, Vincent C. H., Zhang, Anthony L., Adams, Jon
Australian general practitioners' and oncology specialists' perceptions of barriers and facilitators of access to specialist palliative care services
- Johnson, Claire, Paul, Chris, Girgis, Afaf, Adams, Jon, Currow, David C.
Australian palliative care providers' perceptions and experiences of the barriers and facilitators to palliative care provision
- Johnson, Claire, Girgis, Afaf, Paul, Chris, Currow, David C., Adams, Jon, Aranda, Sanchia
Back pain amongst 8,910 young Australian women: a longitudinal analysis of the use of conventional providers, complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practitioners and self-prescribed CAM
- Sibbritt, David William, Adams, Jon
Back pain amongst mid-age Australian women: a longitudinal analysis of provider use and self-prescribed treatments
- Broom, Alex F., Kirby, Emma R., Sibbritt, David W., Adams, Jon, Refshauge, Kathryn M.
Beyond crisis: Enacted sense-making among ethnic minority carers of people with dementia in Australia
- Brijnath, Bianca, Gilbert, Andrew Simon, Kent, Mike, Ellis, Katie, Browning, Colette, Goeman, Dianne, Adams, Jon, Antoniades, Josefine
Bodies of knowledge: nature, holism and women's plural health practices
- Meurk, Carla, Broom, Alex, Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David
Boundary Crossers: How Providers Facilitate Ethnic Minority Families' Access to Dementia Services
- Brijnath, Bianca, Gilbert, Andrew S., Antoniades, Josefine, Croy, Samantha, Kent, Mike, Ellis, Katie, Browning, Colette, Goeman, Dianne, Adams, Jon
Communication, collaboration and care coordination: the three-point guide to cancer care provision for aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians
- de Witt, Audra, Matthews, Veronica, Bailie, Ross, Garvey, Gail, Valery, Patricia C., Adams, Jon, Martin, Jennifer H., Cunningham, Frances C.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?