"'Roll a fag' and go free": competing discourses of sexuality
"90% of the time, it's not just weight": General practitioner and practice staff perspectives regarding the barriers and enablers to obesity guideline implementation
- Mazza, D., McCarthy, E., Carey, M., Turner, L., Harris, M.
"A different logic": animals, transformation, and rationality in Angela Carter's "The Tiger's Bride"
- Webb, Caroline, Hopcroft, Helen
"A dog called Neville": using dog names to explore theory and method in anthropology
- Senior, Kate, Askland, Hedda Haugen, Groizard, Justine
"A Plague of the state and the church": A local response to the Moravian enterprise
"A veray patronesse": Margaret Beaufort and the early English printers
"A very big change": transition from primary to academic high school in Newcastle, New South Wales, from the 1930s to the 1950s
- May, Jo
"All things are in common": theology and politics in Luther Blissett's Q
"Antibiotic hardstop" on electronic prescribing: impact on antimicrobial stewardship initiatives in patients with community acquired pneumonia (CAP) and infective exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (IECOPD)
- Galimam, Semun, Panozzo, Brydon, Muir, Kieran, Chavada, Ruchir
"Are schools ready to go online?" A study that examines the current state of information and communication technologies in secondary schools and explores the possibility of the introduction of a more flexible educational structure though online technology
"Australia. What fresh hell is this?": conceptualizing the Australian Western in 'The Proposition'
"Barking up the right tree": challenges for health care reform
- Sturmberg, Joachim P., O'Halloran, Diana E., Jackson, Claire, Mitchell, Christopher D., Martin, Carmel M.
"Beautiful shining order": detective authority in Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express
"Becoming" an environmentalist in Indonesia
- Nilan, Pam, Wibawanto, Gregorious Ragil
"Being in a group with others who have mental illness makes all the difference": the views and experiences of parents who attended a mental health parenting program
- Coates, Dominiek, Phelan, Ruth, Heap, Joanna, Howe, Deborah
"Beneath and within and between it all": the construction of adolescent female subjectivity in young adult dystopian fiction
"Binjang" or the "Second Vale of Tempe": the frontier at Wellington Valley, New South Wales, 1817-1851
"Build back better" approach to disaster recovery: research trends since 2006
- Fernandez, Glenn, Ahmed, Iftekhar
"Building strength in coming together": a mixed methods study using the arts to explore tobacco smoking with staff working in Indigenous tobacco control
- Gould, Gillian S., Stevenson, Leah, Bovill, Michelle, Oliva, Dora, Keen, Jennifer, Dimer, Lyn, Gruppetta, Maree
"Calibrate it twice": a simple resampling method for incorporating parameter uncertainty in stochastic data generation
- Srikanthan, R., Kuczera, G. A., Thyer, M. A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?