Anogenital high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion comorbid with vulvar lichen sclerosus and lichen planus
- Lin, Angela, Day, Tania, Ius, Yvette, Scurry, James
Can routine histopathology distinguish between vulvar cutaneous candidosis and dermatophytosis?
- Day, Tania, Borbolla Foster, Ailsa, Phillips, Samuel, Pagano, Ross, Dyall-Smith, Delwyn, Scurry, James, Garland, Suzanne M.
Classic and hypertrophic vulvar lichen planus
- Day, Tania, Weigner, Julie, Scurry, James
Clinicopathologic diagnosis of differentiated vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia and vulvar aberrant maturation
- Day, Tania, Marzol, Alexandra, Pagano, Ross, Jaaback, Ken, Scurry, James
Clinicopathologic diagnostic criteria for vulvar lichen planus
- Day, Tania, Wilkinson, Edward, Rowan, Darion, Scurry, James
Comorbid vulvar lichen planus and lichen sclerosus
- Day, Tania, Moore, Sarah, Bohl, Tanja Gizela, Scurry, James
Diagnostic criteria for differentiated vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia and vulvar aberrant maturation
- Heller, Debra S., Day, Tania, Allbritton, Jill I., Scurry, James, Radici, Gianluigi, Welch, Kathryn, Preti, Mario
HPV-associated atypical mitotic figures in squamous intraepithelial lesions of the lower female genital tract
- Scurry, James, Baskota, Swikrity Upadhyay
Normal vulvar histology: variation by site
- Day, Tania, Holland, Seán M., Scurry, James
Towards better clinicopathologic diagnosis of lichen planus
- Edmiston, Natalie, Ooi, Catriona, Otton, Geoffrey, Boyle, Michael
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?