Evaluation of a Type 2 diabetes risk reduction online program for women with recent gestational diabetes: a randomised trial
- Taylor, Rachael, Rollo, Megan E., Baldwin, Jennifer N., Hutchesson, Melinda, Aguiar, Elroy J., Wynne, Katie, Young, Ashley, Callister, Robyn, Collins, Clare E.
External validation of prognostic models for chronic kidney disease among type 2 diabetes
- Saputro, Sigit A., Pattanateepapon, Anuchate, Pattanaprateep, Oraluck, Aekplakorn, Wichai, McKay, Gareth J., Attia, John, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Relationship between plasma trimethylamine N-oxide levels and type 2 diabetes in a Saudi Arabian cohort
The effects of the eCoFit RCT on depression and anxiety symptoms among adults with or at risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Wilczynska, Magdalena, Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
The trans-ancestral genomic architecture of glycemic traits
- Chen, Ji, Spracklen, Cassandra N., Marenne, Gaëlle, Varshney, Arushi, Corbin, Laura J., Luan, Jian'an, Willems, Sara M., Wu, Ying, Zhang, Xiaoshuai, Horikoshi, Momoko, Boutin, Thibaud S., Mägi, Reedik, Waage, Johannes, Li-Gao, Ruifang, Chan, Kei Hang Katie, Yao, Jie, Anasanti, Mila D., Chu, Audrey Y., Claringbould, Annique, Heikkinen, Jani, Wang, Carol A., Pennell, Craig E.
Age of obesity onset, cumulative obesity exposure over early adulthood and risk of type 2 diabetes
- Luo, Juhua, Hodge, Allison, Hendryx, Michael, Byles, Julie E.
Association between plasma phospholipid omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and type 2 diabetes is sex dependent: the hunter community study
- Abbott, Kylie A., Burrows, Tracy L., Thota, Rohith N., Alex, Anu, Acharya, Shamasunder, Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark, Garg, Manohar L.
Barriers to self-care and their association with poor adherence to self-care behaviours in people with type 2 diabetes in Ghana: a cross sectional study
- Mogre, Victor, Johnson, Natalie A., Tzelepis, Flora, Hall, Alix, Paul, Christine
Self-care behaviours in Ghanaian adults with type 2 diabetes: adherence and barriers
The effect of low-volume high-intensity interval training on cardiovascular health outcomes in type 2 diabetes: a randomised controlled trial
- Way, Kimberley L., Sabag, Angelo, Johnson, Nathan A., Sultana, Rachelle N., Baker, Michael K., Keating, Shelley E., Lanting, Sean, Gerofi, James, Chuter, Vivienne H., Caterson, Ian D., Twigg, Stephen M.
Deintensification of antihyperglycaemics in older patients with type 2 diabetes
- Thornton, Olivia, Kerr, Karen
Development and evaluation of a multicomponent intervention to improve aerobic and muscular fitness among adults at-risk of, or diagnosed with type 2 diabetes: the ‘Ecofit’ randomised controlled trial
Long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, sex hormones, and insulin resistance
Comparison of two low-fat diets, differing in protein and carbohydrate, on psychological wellbeing in adults with obesity and type 2 diabetes: a randomised clinical trial
- Watson, Nerylee Ann, Dyer, Kathryn Ann, Buckley, Jonathan David, Brinkworth, Grant David, Coates, Alison Mary, Parfitt, Gaynor, Howe, Peter Ranald Charles, Noakes, Manny, Murphy, Karen Joy
Curcumin and long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: effects on glycaemic control and blood lipids
Differing contributions of classical risk factors to type 2 diabetes in multi-ethnic Malaysian populations
- Abdullah, Noraidatulakma, Murad, Nor Azian Abdul, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kamaruddin, Mohd Arman, Jalal, Nazihah Abd, Ismail, Norliza, Jamal, Rahman, Scott, Rodney J., Holliday, Elizabeth G.
Exploring the effectiveness of smart technologies in the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Coda, Andrea, Sculley, Dean, Santos, Derek, Girones, Xavier, Acharya, Shamasunder
Functional characterization of native, high-affinity GABAA receptors in human pancreatic ß cells
- Korol, Sergiy V., Jin, Zhe, Birnir, Bryndis, Jin, Yang, Bhandage, Amol K., Tengholm, Anders, Gandasi, Nikhil R., Barg, Sebastian, Espes, Daniel, Carlsson, Per-Ola, Laver, Derek
Genetic and non-genetic studies of type 2 diabetes in three susceptible Asian populations: Malay, Chinese and Indian
Reductions in food cravings are similar with low-fat weight loss diets differing in protein and carbohydrate in overweight and obese adults with type 2 diabetes: a randomized clinical trial
- Watson, Nerylee A., Dyer, Kathryn A., Buckley, Jonathan D., Brinkworth, Grant D., Coates, Alison M., Parfitt, Gaynor, Howe, Peter R. C., Noakes, Manny, Murphy, Karen J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?