Young children's understanding of oddity: reducing complexity by simple oddity and 'most different' strategies
- Chalmers, Kerry A., Halford, Graeme S.
Strategies and outcomes in translating alcohol harm reduction research into practice: the Alcohol Linking Program
- Wiggers, John Henry, Jauncey, Marianne, Considine, Robyn, Daly, Justine Bernadette, Kingsland, Melanie, Purss, Kate, Burrows, Sally Ann, Nicholas, Craig, Waites, Robert J.
Pilot of a novel cervical screening intervention: interactive voice response
- Corkrey, R., Parkinson, Lynne, Bates, L., Green, S., Htun, A. T.
Strategies to proactively manage activity
A provisional conceptual framework for intentional positioning in public relations
Leadership strategies: re-conceptualising strategy for educational leadership
Substantial new monies into national orientation & mobility services development: the game and play of public policy implementation
An examination of the traits of successful entrepreneurs in Hong Kong: the PAST model
Intentional teaching practices of educators and the development of creative thought processes of young children within Australian early childhood centres
"How did it get so late so soon?": tips and tricks for managing time
- Stone, Teresa Elizabeth, Treloar, Anna Elizabeth
Bring your own device–a snapshot of two Australian primary schools
- Maher, Damian, Twining, Peter
Environmental determinants of neurovascular remodelling and strategies to enhance recovery after stroke
Struggles and strategies: does social class matter in higher education
- Threadgold, Steven, Burke, Penny Jane, Bunn, Matthew
The potential of education to empower: the perceptions of ethnic minority women in Vietnam
Approaches to the assessment of severe asthma: barriers and strategies
- Majellano, Eleanor C., Clark, Vanessa L., Winter, Natasha A., Gibson, Peter G., McDonald, Vanessa M.
Do the ends dictate the means in emotion regulation?
- Millgram, Yael, Sheppes, Gal, Kalokerinos, Elise K., Kuppens, Peter, Tamir, M
Negotiating the labyrinth: female executives in higher education leadership in Vietnam and Australia
Waste minimisation strategies at the design phase: architects' response
- Olanrewaju, Saidat Damola, Ogunmakinde, Olabode Emmanuel
Evidence-based strategies for better antibiotic prescribing
- Magin, Parker, Davey, Andrew R., Davis, Joshua
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?