The John Hughes Memorial Lecture: aspects of sperm physiology-oxidative stress and the functionality of stallion spermatozoa
- Aitken, R. John, Lambourne, Sarah, Gibb, Zamira
The paradoxical relationship between stallion fertility and oxidative stress
- Gibb, Zamira, Lambourne, Sarah R., Aitken, Robert J.
Stallion fertility: a focus on the spermatozoon
- Varner, D. D., Gibb, Z., Aitken, R. J.
Aldehyde dehydrogenase plays a pivotal role in the maintenance of stallion sperm motility
- Gibb, Zamira, Lambourne, Sarah R., Curry, Benjamin J., Hall, Sally E., Aitken, Robert J.
Recent developments in stallion semen preservation
- Gibb, Zamira, Aitken, Robert J.
Rosiglitazone improves stallion sperm motility, ATP content, and mitochondrial function
- Swegen, Aleona, Lambourne, Sarah Renay, Aitken, R. John, Gibb, Zamira
Electrophilic aldehyde products of lipid peroxidation selectively adduct to heat shock protein 90 and arylsulfatase A in stallion spermatozoa
- Hall, Sally E., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett, Smith, Nathan D., Gibb, Zamira
Investigation of equine fertility mechanisms through proteomic analysis of stallion spermatozoa, early equine embryos and pregnant mare uterine fluid
Depletion of thiols leads to redox deregulation, production of 4-hydroxinonenal and sperm senescence: a possible role for GSH regulation in spermatozoa
- Ortega Ferrusola, Cristina, Martin Muñoz, Patricia, Ortiz-Rodriguez, Jose Manuel, Anel-López, Luis, Balao da Silva, Carolina, Álvarez, Mercedes, de Paz, Paulino, Tapia, Jose Antonio, Anel, Luis, Silva-Rodríguez, Antonio, Aitken, Robert J., Gil, M. Cruz, Gibb, Zamira, Peña, Fernando J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?