Exposure to tobacco, environmental tobacco smoke and nicotine in pregnancy: a pragmatic overview of reviews of maternal and child outcomes, effectiveness of interventions and barriers and facilitators to quitting
- Gould, Gillian S., Havard, Alys, Li Lim, Ling, The PSANZ Smoking in Pregnancy Expert Group, Kumar, Ratika
Readiness to quit smoking and quit attempts among Australian mental health inpatients
- Stockings, Emily, Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, McElwaine, Kathleen, Baker, Amanda, Terry, Margarett, Clancy, Richard, Bartlem, Kate, Wye, Paula, Bridge, Paula, Knight, Jenny
Interventions by health care professionals who provide routine child health care to reduce tobacco smoke exposure in children a review and meta-analysis
- Daly, Justine B., Mackenzie, Lisa J., Freund, Megan, Wolfenden, Luke, Roseby, Robert, Wiggers, John H.
Increasing hospital-wide delivery of smoking cessation care for nicotine-dependent in-patients: a multi-strategic intervention trial
- Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Nagle, Amanda, Paul, Christine, Sakrouge, Rebecca, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Knight, Jenny, Wiggers, John, Walsh, Raoul A., Jones, Therese, Girgis, Afaf
System change interventions for smoking cessation
- Thomas, Dennis, Abramson, Michael J., Bonevski, Billie, George, Johnson
Acceptability of real-time video counselling compared to other behavioural interventions for smoking cessation in rural and remote areas
- Byaruhanga, Judith, Wiggers, John, Paul, Christine, Byrnes, Emma, Mitchell, Aimee, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Tzelepis, Flora
Predictors of retention in a randomised trial of smoking cessation in low-socioeconomic status Australian smokers
- Courtney, Ryan J., Clare, Philip, Farrell, Michael, Mattick, Richard P., Boland, Veronica, Martire, Kristy A., Bonevski, Billie, Hall, Wayne, Siahpush, Mohammad, Borland, Ron, Doran, Christopher M., West, Robert
Aboriginal Wingadhan Birrang (woman's journey) of smoking cessation during pregnancy as they participate in the ICAN QUIT in pregnancy pilot step-wedge trial
- Bovill, Michelle, Bar-Zeev, Yael, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Oldmeadow, Chris, Hall, Alix, Reath, Jennifer, Gould, Gillian S., ICAN QUIT in Pregnancy Pilot Group
A systematic narrative review of the effectiveness of behavioural smoking cessation interventions in selected disadvantaged groups (2010-2017)
- Wilson, Amanda, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, George, Johnson, Denham, Alexandra, Bonevski, Billie
A randomized clinical trial of a financial education intervention with nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) for low socio-economic status Australian smokers: a study protocol
- Courtney, Ryan J., Bradford, Deborah, West, Robert, Mattick, Richard P., Martire, Kristy A., Bonevski, Billie, Borland, Ron, Doran, Christopher, Hall, Wayne, Farrell, Michael, Siahpush, Mohammad, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Homeless clients benefit from smoking cessation treatment delivered by a homeless persons' program
- Segan, Catherine Jane, Maddox, Sarah, Borland, Ron
Smoking care provision in smoke-free hospitals in Australia
- Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Paul, Christine, Sakrouge, Rebecca, Wiggers, John
Impact of a postdischarge smoking cessation intervention for smokers admitted to an inpatient psychiatric facility: A randomized controlled trial
- Stockings, Emily A. L., Bowman, Jenny A., Wiggers, John H., Baker, Amanda L., Terry, Margarett, Clancy, Richard, Wye, Paula M., Knight, Jenny, Moore, Lyndell H., Adams, Maree F., Colyvas, Kim
Varenicline plus healthy lifestyle intervention for smoking cessation in psychotic disorders
- Castle, David, Baker, Amanda L., Richmond, Robyn, Filia, Sacha L., Harris, Dianne, Pirola-Merlo, Andrew J.
Smoking rates may be declining
- Walsh, Raoul A., Paul, Christine L., McElduff, Patrick
Guidance for culturally competent approaches to smoking cessation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander pregnant women (letter)
- Gould, Gillian S., Bittoun, Renee, Clarke, Marilyn J.
A systematic review of the quality of reporting in published smoking cessation trials for pregnant women: an explanation for the evidence-practice gap?
- Bryant, Jamie, Passey, Megan E., Hall, Alix E., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W.
Exploring the potential for family carers to support people with mental illness to stop smoking
- Lawn, Sharon, Bowman, Jenny, Wye, Paula, Wiggers, John
The perceived risks and benefits of quitting in smokers diagnosed with severe mental illness participating in a smoking cessation intervention: gender differences and comparison to smokers without mental illness
- Filia, Sacha L., Baker, Amanda L., Gurvich, Caroline T., Richmond, Robyn, Kulkarni, Jayashri
Cost per participant recruited from rural and remote areas into a smoking cessation trial via online or traditional strategies: observational study
- Byaruhanga, Judith, Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine, Wiggers, John, Byrnes, Emma, Lecathelinais, Christophe
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?