Individual differences among enabling students: a comparison across three enabling programmes
- Cantwell, Robert H., Grayson, Rosalie
Sources of self-efficacy in a science methods course for primary teacher education students
Customer self-efficacy in technology-based self-service assessing between- and within-person differences.
- van Beuningen, Jacqueline, de Ruyter, Ko, Wetzels, Martin
Measuring social competence, task competence and self-protection in an organisational context
Predicting exercise behavior among Iranian college students using the Transtheoretical Model and structural equation modeling
- Farmanbar, Rabiollah, Niknami, Shamsaddin, Heydarnia, Alireza, Hajizadeh, Ebrahim, Lubans, David Revalds
The genesis of 'the neophytes': a writing support group for clinical nurses
- Stone, Teri, Levett-Jones, Tracey, Harris, Margaret, Sinclair, Peter
The role of effort, cognitive expectancy appraisals and coping style in the maintenance of the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
- Avery, Rachel, Startup, Mike, Calabria, Karen
Parental influences on child physical activity and screen viewing time: a population based study
- Smith, Ben J., Grunseit, Anne, Hardy, Lousie L., King, Lesley, Wolfenden, Luke, Milat, Andrew
Physical activity and stages of change: a longitudinal test in types 1 and 2 diabetes samples
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lippke, Sonia, Johnson, Steven T., Courneya, Kerry S.
Protection motivation theory and the prediction of physical activity among adults with type 1 or type 2 diabetes in a large population sample
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lippke, Sonia, Trinh, Linda, Courneya, Kerry S., Birkett, Nick, Sigal, Ronald J.
Protection motivation theory: is this a worthwhile theory for physical activity promotion?
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Trinh, Linda
Sources of efficacy information in an inservice program for elementary teachers
Psychological capital and training transfer motivation: the role of pre–training positive affect
Sustaining modified behaviours learnt in a diabetes prevention program in regional Australia: the role of social context
- Walker, Christine, Hernan, Andrea, Reddy, Prasuna, Dunbar, James A.
Testing social-cognitive theory to explain physical activity change in adolescent girls from low-income communities
- Dewar, Deborah L., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Morgan, Philip J., Okely, Anthony D., Costigan, Sarah A., Lubans, David R.
The psychological wellbeing of parents and foster carers: the role of self-efficacy and challenging behaviours
The relationship between internalized stigma, negative symptoms and social functioning in schizophrenia: The mediating role of self-efficacy
- Hill, Kimberley, Startup, Mike
A case for theoretical integration: combining constructs from the theory of planned behavior and the extended parallel process model to predict exercise intentions
- Richards, Jay A., Johnson, Martin P.
Developing renal nurses' buttonhole cannulation skills using e-learning
- Blackman, Ian R., Mannix, Trudi, Sinclair, Peter M.
Investigating the role of situational interest in developing individual interest in science and self-efficacy to teach science in preservice primary teachers
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?