A domain peptide of the cardiac ryanodine receptor regulates channel sensitivity to luminal Ca²⁺ via cytoplasmic Ca²⁺ sites
- Laver, Derek R., Honen, Bonny N., Lamb, Graham D., Ikemoto, Noriaki
Calmodulin inhibition of human RyR2 channels requires phosphorylation of RyR2-S2808 or RyR2-S2814
- Walweel, Kafa, Gomez-Hurtado, Nieves, Laver, Derek R., Rebbeck, Robyn T., Oo, Ye Wint, Beard, Nicole A., Molenaar, Peter, dos Remedios, Chris, van Helden, Dirk F., Cornea, Razvan L., Knollmann, Björn C.
Cardiac calcium release channel (ryanodine receptor 2) regulation by halogenated anesthetics
- Laver, Derek R., Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Quail, Anthony W.
Coupled calcium release channels and their regulation by luminal and cytosolic ions
Effects of calmodulin on the function of cardiac and skeletal ryanodine receptors
Luminal Ca²⁺ activation of cardiac ryanodine receptors by luminal and cytoplasmic domains
Luminal Ca²⁺-regulated Mg²⁺ inhibition of skeletal RyRs reconstituted as isolated channels or coupled clusters
- Laver, Derek R., O'Neill, Erin R., Lamb, Graham D.
Mechanisms of SR calcium release in healthy and failing human hearts
Phenytoin Reduces Activity of Cardiac Ryanodine Receptor 2; A Potential Mechanism for Its Cardioprotective Action
- Ashna, A., van Helden, D. F., dos Remedios, C., Molenaar, P., Laver, D. R.
Regulation of RyR Channel Gating by Ca²⁺, Mg²⁺ and ATP
Regulation of the RyR channel gating by Ca²⁺ and Mg²⁺
Ryanodine receptor modification and regulation by intracellular Ca²⁺ and Mg²⁺ in healthy and failing human hearts
- Walweel, K., Molenaar, P., Imtiaz, M. S., Denniss, A., dos Remedios, C., van Helden, D. F., Dulhunty, A. F., Laver, D. R., Beard, N. A.
RYR2 channel inhibition is the principal mechanism of flecainide action in CPVT
- Kryshtal, Dmytro O., Blackwell, Daniel J., Egly, Christian L., Smith, Abigail N., Batiste, Suzanne M., Johnston, Jeffrey N., Laver, Derek R., Knollmann, Bjorn C.
The emerging role of calmodulin regulation of RyR2 in controlling heart rhythm, the progression of heart failure and the antiarrhythmic action of dantrolene
- Walweel, Kafa, Oo, Ye Win, Laver, Derek R.
The ryanodine receptor pore blocker neomycin also inhibits channel activity via a previously undescribed high-affinity Ca²⁺ binding site
- Laver, Derek R., Hamada, Tomoyo, Fessenden, James D., Ikemoto, Noriaki
Three independent mechanisms contribute to tetracaine inhibition of cardiac calcium release channels
- Laver, Derek R., van Helden , Dirk F.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?