"I don't think we've quite got there yet": the experience of allyship for mental health consumer researchers
- Happell, Brenda, Scholz, Brett, Gordon, Sarah, Bocking, Julia, Ellis, Pete, Roper, Cath, Liggins, Jackie, Platania-Phung, Chris
'Speaking with them, not about them': engaging undergraduate social work students in research with young people
- Heinsch, Milena, Agllias, Kylie, Tickner, Campbell, Wells, Hannah, Cootes, Hannah, Sampson, Dara, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
'There's just no flexibility': How space and time impact mental health consumer research
- Scholz, Brett, Gordon, Sarah, Bocking, Julia, Liggins, Jackie, Ellis, Peter, Roper, Cath, Platania-Phung, Chris, Happell, Brenda
A bibliometric review of open innovation: setting a research agenda
- Randhawa, Krithika, Wilden, Ralf, Hohberger, Jan
A bibliometric review of technostress: Historical roots, evolution and central publications of a growing research field
- Grummeck-Braamt, Julius-Viktor, Nastjuk, Ilja, Najmaei, Arash, Adam, Marc T. P.
A dialogical approach to understand perspectives of an aboriginal wellbeing program: an extension of Habermas' theory of communicative action
- Urquhart, Lisa, Brown, Leanne, Duncanson, Kerith, Roberts, Karen, Fisher, Karin
A new look at design thinking: research in progress
- Cowdroy, Rob, Ostwald, Michael J., Williams, Anthony
A reflection on my academic journey: The struggle to shape my destiny
A special issue on father-inclusive practice
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
A study of leadership effectiveness in a large VET institution in Australia
- Adams, Don, Gamage, David T.
A tale of two cities: academic service, research, teaching and community practice partnerships delivering for disadvantaged Australian communities
- Jackson, Claire L., Marley, John E.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community governance of health research: turning principles into practice
- Gwynn, Josephine, Lock, Mark, Turner, Nicole, Dennison, Ray, Coleman, Clare, Kelly, Brian, Wiggers, John
Accelerating measles and rubella elimination through research and innovation - findings from the measles & Rubella initiative research prioritization process, 2016
- Grant, Gavin B., Masresha, Balcha G., Linkins, Robert, Goodson, James L., Moss, William J., Mulders, Mick N., Rota, Paul A., Omer, Saad B., Shefer, Abigail, Kriss, Jennifer L., Hanson, Matt, Durrheim, David N.
Advance research directives: legal and ethical issues and insights from a national survey of dementia researchers in Australia
- Ries, Nola M., Mansfield, Elise, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Analysing work: arguments for closer links between the study of labour relations and gender
Beliefs, attitudes, intentions and locality: the impact of different teaching approaches on the ecological affinity of Indonesian secondary school students
- Kusmawan, Udan, O'Toole, John Mitchell, Reynolds, Ruth, Bourke, Sid
Beyond scientific rigour: funding cancer research of public value
- Saunders, Carla, Girgis, Afaf, Butow, Phyllis, Crossing, Sally, Penman, Andrew
Bibliometric awareness in nursing scholarship: can we afford to ignore it any longer?
- Smith, Derek R., Hazelton, Michael
Bringing new Ph.D.s together for interdisciplinary climate change research
- Phelan, Liam, Jones, Holly, Marlon, Jennifer R.
Children communicating social and emotional wellbeing
- Millei, Zsuzsa, Watson, Karen
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?