Marsupial sperm antigens
Sexy mamas?: women, sexuality and reproduction in Australia in the 1940's
Comparison of the life histories of three co-occurring wrasses (Teleostei: Labridae) in coastal waters of south-eastern Australia
- Morton, Jason K., Gladstone, William, Hughes, Julian M., Stewart, John
Reproductive biology in egg-laying mammals
- Grützner, F., Nixon, B., Jones, R. C.
A study of conviction: desires and doubts about having children
The reproductive biology and spawning behaviour of Chromis hypsilepis (Pisces: Pomacentridae)
Negotiating the reproduction imperative in late modernity: how do young women make decisions about if and when to have children?
Size and characteristics of aggregations of moon jellyfish (aurelia sp.) in Tasmania, Australia
- Crawford, Christine M., Moltschaniwskyj, Natalie A., Willcox, Simon
Life stage specific variation in the occupancy of ponds by Litoria aurea, a threatened amphibian
- Bower, Deborah S., Stockwell, Michelle P., Pollard, Carla J., Pickett, Evan J., Garnham, James I., Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
The adaptive response of protein turnover to the energetic demands of reproduction in a cephalopod
- Moltschaniwskyj, N. A., Carter, C. G.
Hypoxia disrupts gene modulation along the brain-pituitary-gonad (BPG)-liver axis
- Lu, Xiaoying, Yu, Richard M. K., Murphy, Margaret B., Lau, Karen, Wu, Rudolf S. S.
Perinatal programming - integration of brain, behaviour and immunity: implications for reproductive fitness
A preliminary investigation of the reproductive biology of the blind shark, 'Brachaelurus waddi' (Orectolobiformes: Brachaeluridae)
- Foged, Anne, Powter, David Mark
Advantages of using the CRISPR/Cas9 system of genome editing to investigate male reproductive mechanisms using mouse models
- Young, Samantha A. M., Aitken, R. John, Ikawa, Masahito
Oviposition and egg mass morphology in barred frogs (Anura: Myobatrachidae: Mixophyes Günther, 1864), its phylogenetic significance and implications for conservation management
- Knowles, Ross, Thumm, Karen, Mahony, Michael, Hines, Harry, Newell, David, Cunningham, Michael
The function of molecular chaperones in human sperm-egg recognition
Deficiency in outer dense fiber 1 is a marker and potential driver of idiopathic male infertility
- Hetherington, Louise, Schneider, Elena K., DeKretser, David, Muller, Charles H., Hondermarck, Hubert, Velkov, Tony, Baker, Mark A.
Prospects for immunocontraception in feral horse population control: exploring novel targets for an equine fertility vaccine
- Swegen, Aleona, Aitken, R. John
The current state of reproductive biology research in Australia and New Zealand: core themes from the Society for Reproductive Biology Annual Meeting, 2016
- Akison, L.K., Andraweera, P.H., Bertoldo, M.J., Brown, H.M., Cuffe, J.S.M., Fullston, T., Holland, O., Schjenken, J.E.
Canonical Wnt/β-catenin signaling regulates postnatal mouse epididymal development but does not affect epithelial cell differentiation
- Kumar, Manish, Tanwar, Pradeep S.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?