When Treating Coexisting Low Back Pain and Hip Impairments, Focus on the Back: Adding Specific Hip Treatment Does Not Yield Additional Benefits-A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Burns, Scott A., Cleland, Joshua A., Rivett, Darren A., O'Hara, Michael C., Egan, William, Pandya, Jeevan, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
What are the clinical criteria justifying spinal manipulative therapy for neck pain? a systematic review of randomized controlled trials
- Smith, Josephine, Bolton, Philip S.
Web-based versus home-based postnatal psychoeducational interventions for first-time mothers: a randomised controlled trial
- Jiao, Nana, Zhu, Lixia, Chong, Yap Seng, Chan, Wai-Chi Sally, Luo, Nan, Wang, Wenru, Hu, Rongfang, Chan, Yiong Huak, He, Hong-Gu
Using fractional exhaled nitric oxide to guide asthma therapy: design and methodological issues for ASthma TReatment ALgorithm studies
Under-reporting of socioeconomic status of patients in stroke trials: adherence to consort principles
- Magin, Parker, Victoire, Anousha, Zhen, Xi May, Furler, John, Pirotta, Marie, Lasserson, Daniel S., Levi, Christopher, Tapley, Amanda, van Driel, Mieke
Three Lidcombe program clinic visit options: a phase II trial
- Koushik, Sarita, Hewat, Sally, Onslow, Mark, Shenker, Rosalee, Jones, Mark, O'Brian, Sue, Packman, Ann, Menzies, Ross, Harrison, Elizabth, Wilson, Linda
The SHED-IT randomized controlled trial: evaluation of an Internet-based weight-loss program for men
- Morgan, Philip J., Lubans, David R., Collins, Clare E., Warren, Janet M., Callister, Robin
The Randomized Nitric Oxide Tocolysis Trial (RNOTT) for the treatment of preterm labor
- Bisits, A., Madsen, G., Chung, T., Jones, I., Toohill, J., Tudehope, D., Giles, W., Knox, M., Gill, A., Smith, R., Yeo, G., Kwek, K., Daniel, M., Leung, T. N., Cheung, K.
The effectiveness of trigger point dry needling for musculoskeletal conditions by physical therapists: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Gattie, Eric, Cleland, Joshua A., Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
The effectiveness of nutrition counselling by Australian General Practitioners
- Nicholas, Lisa, Pond, Dimity, Roberts, D. C. K.
The effect of zinc supplementation on glucose homeostasis: a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial
- Attia, John R., Holliday, Elizabeth, Ranasinghe, Priyanga, Jayawardena, Ranil, Samman, Samir, Luu, Judy, Rissel, Chris, Acharya, Shamasunder, Weaver, Natasha, Peel, Roseanne, Fleming, Kerry C., Hure, Alexis, Wiggers, John, McEvoy, Mark, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny
The effect of adjunctive mangosteen pericarp on cognition in people with schizophrenia: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial
- Marx, Wolfgang, Skvarc, David R., Mohebbi, Mohammadreza, Walker, Adam J., Meehan, Alcy, Turner, Alyna, Baker, Andrea, Dodd, Seetal, Cotton, Sue M., Scott, James Graham, Kavanagh, Bianca E., Ashton, Melanie M., Brown, Ellie, McGrath, John J., Berk, Michael, Dean, Olivia May
Temozolomide and seizure outcomes in a randomized clinical trial of elderly glioblastoma patients
- Climans, Seth A., Brandes, Alba A., Phillips, Claire, Roa, Wilson, Wick, Wolfgang, Winch, Chad, Mason, Warren P., Cairncross, J. Gregory, Ding, Keyue, Fay, Michael, Laperriere, Normand, Menten, Johan, Nishikawa, Ryo, O'Callaghan, Christopher J., Perry, James R.
Systematic review and meta-analysis of the role of personality disorder in randomised controlled trials of pharmacological interventions for adults with mood disorders
- Kavanagh, Bianca E., Ashton, Melanie M., Cowdery, Stephanie P., Dean, Olivia M., Turner, Alyna, Berk, Michael, Gwini, Stella M., Brennan-Olsen, Sharon L., Koivumaa-Honkanen, Heli, Chanen, Andrew M., Williams, Lana J.
Systematic review and meta-analyses of strategies targeting alcohol problems in emergency departments: interventions reduce alcohol-related injuries
- Havard, Alys, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Smoking care provision in hospitals: a review of prevalence
- Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Paul, Christine, McElduff, Patrick, Walsh, Raoul A., Sakrouge, Rebecca, Wiggers, John, Knight, Jenny
Smart-phone obesity prevention trial for adolescent boys in low-income communities: the ATLAS RCT
- Smith, Jordan J., Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Dally, Kerry A., Salmon, Jo, Okely, Anthony D., Finn, Tara L., Lubans, David R.
Six-month outcomes of a web-based intervention for users of amphetamine-type stimulants: randomized controlled trial
- Tait, Robert J., McKetin, Rebecca, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Carron-Arthur, Bradley, Bennett, Anthony, Bennett, Kylie, Christensen, Helen, Griffiths, Kathleen
Simulation can contribute a part of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy clinical education: two randomized trials
- Blackstock, Felicity C., Watson, Kathryn M., Watson, Geoffrey, Jull, Gwendolen Anne, Morris, Norman R., Jones, Anne, Wright, Anthony, McMeeken, Joan M., Rivett, Darren A., O'Connor, Vivienne, Peterson, Raymond F., Haines, Terry P.
Respiratory health effects of exposure to low-NOx unflued gas heaters in the classroom: a double-blind, cluster-randomized, crossover study
- Marks, Guy B., Ezz, Wafaa, Aust, Nathan, Toelle, Brett G., Xuan, Wei, Belousova, Elena, Cosgrove, Carman, Jalaludin, Bin, Smith, Wayne T.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?