Comparison of perceptions of ethical and unethical behaviour of psychologists
Risk attitudes and human mobility during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Chan, Ho Fai, Skali, Ahmed, Savage, David A., Stadelmann, David, Torgler, Benno
Masks and education: a study in the teaching of drama and theatre studies in the Australian secondary curriculum
Valued but tenuous? Postgraduate clinical psychology placements for psychology students in rural and remote areas - implications for future directions
- Little, Fiona, Croker, Anne, Carey, Timothy A.
360-degree feedback at the workplace: a transformative learning perspective
- Athota, Vidya S., Malik, Ashish
Cognitive workload and analysis of flight path data
- Howard, Zachary, Innes, Reilly, Brown, Scott, Eidels, Ami
Cognitive workload measurement and analysis
- Innes, Reilly, Howard, Zachary, Eidels, Ami, Brown, Scott
Nguyên tăc đạo đưc trong lĩnh vực tâm lý học: các bài học từ quơ̂c té̛ và những khuyên nghị cho Việt Nam
- Lê, Trân Hoàng Duy, Truong, Thi Kim Oanh
Preventing mental health problems in children and adolescents: strengthening resilience as a potential approach
Heads Up: a pilot trial of a psychological intervention to improve nutrition in head and neck cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy
- Britton, B., Baker, A., Clover, K., McElduff, P., Wratten, C., Carter, G.
Need for closure is associated with urgency in perceptual decision-making
- Evans, Nathan J., Rae, Babette, Bushmakin, Maxim, Rubin, Mark, Brown, Scott D.
Online sperm donors: the impact of family, friends, personality and risk perception on behaviour
- Whyte, Stephen, Savage, David A., Torgler, Benno
The computations that support simple decision-making: a comparison between the diffusion and urgency-gating models
- Evans, Nathan J., Hawkins, Guy E., Boehm, Udo, Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, Brown, Scott D.
Philosophy and psychology: the distinctiveness of the theory of personal constructs
Predictors of psychological distress and well-being in a sample of Australian undergraduate students
- Bore, Miles, Pittolo, Chris, Kirby, Dianne, Dluzewska, Teresa, Marlin, Stuart
The psychometric properties of confidence: structure across cultures in working adult samples
- Douglas, Heather E., Rose, Dennis, McCormack, Lynne
Which items on the distress thermometer problem list are the most distressing?
- Clover, Kerrie Ann, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Nelson, Louise, Rogers, Kerry, Mitchell, Alex J., Carter, Gregory
Insanity, identity and empire: immigrants and institutional confinement in Australian and New Zealand, 1873-1910
Task uncertainty can account for mixing and switch costs in task-switching
- Cooper, Patrick S., Garrett, Paul M., Rennie, Jaime L., Karayanidis, Frini
The social psychology of social (dis)harmony: implications for political leaders and public policy
- Reynolds, Katherine J., Batalha, Luisa, Subasic, Emina, Jones, Benjamin M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?