'Seeing the baby': pleasures and dilemmas of ultrasound technologies for primiparous Australian women
- Harris, Gillian, Connor, Linda, Bisits, Andrew, Higginbotham, Howard
15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase expression and localization in guinea pig gestational tissues during late pregnancy and parturition
- Welsh, Toni, Paul, Jonathan, Palliser, Hannah K., Tabatabaee, Hessam, Hirst, Jonathan, Mesiano, Sam, Zakar, Tamas
A brief tool to assess image-based dietary records and guide nutrition counselling among pregnant women: an evaluation
- Ashman, Amy M., Collins, Clare E., Brown, Leanne J., Rae, Kym M., Rollo, Megan E.
A comparison of uterine contractile responsiveness to arginine vasopressin in oviparous and viviparous lizards
- Paul, Jonathan W., Kemsley, Joshua O., Butler, Trent A., Tolosa, Jorge M., Thompson, Michael B., Smith, Roger, Whittington, Camilla M.
A computer simulation of progesterone and Cox2 inhibitor treatment for preterm labor
- Equils, Ozlem, Nambiar, Priya, Hobel, Calvin J., Smith, Roger, Simmons, Charles F., Vali, Shireen
A first step to improving maternal mortality in a low-literacy setting; the successful use of singing to improve knowledge regarding antenatal care
- Sharma, Binod Bindu, Loxton, Deborah Joanne, Murray, Henry, Angeli, Giavanna Louise, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Chiu, Simon, Smith, Roger
A meta-analysis of adverse perinatal outcomes in women with asthma
- Murphy, V. E., Namazy, J. A., Powell, H., Schatz, M., Chambers, C., Attia, J., Gibson, P. G.
A narrative review of studies addressing the clinical effectiveness of perinatal depression screening programs
- Reilly, Nicole, Kingston, Dawn, Loxton, Deborah, Talcevska, Kristina, Austin, Marie-Paule
A novel validated model for the prediction of insulin therapy initiation and adverse perinatal outcomes in women with gestational diabetes mellitus
- Barnes, Robyn A., Wong, Tang, Ross, Glynis P., Jalaludin, Bin B., Wong, Vincent W., Smart, Carmel E., Collins, Clare E., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Flack, Jeff R.
A practice change intervention to improve antenatal care addressing alcohol consumption by women during pregnancy: research protocol for a randomised stepped-wedge cluster trial
- Kingsland, Melanie, Doherty, Emma, Bennett, Nicole, Hunter, Mandy, Ward, Sarah, Reeves, Penny, Symonds, Ian, Rissel, Chris, Azzopardi, Carol, Searles, Andrew, Gillham, Karen, Elliott, Elizabeth J., Anderson, Amy E., Wiggers, John, Crooks, Kristy, Tully, Belinda, Tremain, Danika, Tsang, Tracey W., Attia, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Dunlop, Adrian J.
A prospective study of prevalence and predictors of concurrent alcohol and tobacco use during pregnancy
- Powers, Jennifer R., McDermott, Liane J., Loxton, Deborah J., Chojenta, Catherine L.
A prospective study of respiratory viral infection in pregnant women with and without asthma
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Powell, Heather, Wark, Peter A. B., Gibson, Peter G.
A qualitative study of motivators, strategies, barriers, and learning needs related to healthy cooking during pregnancy
- Garcia, Travertine, Duncanson, Kerith, Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Wolfson, Julia A.
A revalidation of the weight related behaviours questionnaire within an Australian pregnancy cohort
- Fealy, Shanna, Attia, John, Leigh, Lucy, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hazelton, Michael, Foureur, Maralyn, Collins, Clare E., Smith, Roger, Hure, Alexis
A review of maternal overweight and obesity and its impact on cardiometabolic outcomes during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Grieger, Jessica A., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Cooray, Shamil D., Bahri Khomami, Mahnaz, Zaman, Sarah, Segan, Louise, Teede, Helena, Moran, Lisa J.
A review of pregnancy apps freely available in the Google Play store
- Brown, Hannah M., Bucher, Tamara, Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
A systematic review of economic evaluations of antenatal nutrition and alcohol interventions and their associated implementation interventions
- Szewczyk, Zoe, Holliday, Elizabeth, Dean, Brittany, Collins, Clare, Reeves, Penny
A systems approach to reducing maternal obesity: the Health in Preconception, Pregnancy and Postbirth (HIPPP) collaborative
- Skouteris, Helen, Huang, Terry, Nagle, Cate, Moodie, Marj, Teede, Helena, Millar, Lynne, Kuhlberg, Jill, Dodd, Jodie, Callaway, Leonie, Forster, Della, Collins, Clare, Hills, Andrew, Harrison, Paul
A young woman who has taken an overdose of paracetamol (acetaminophen)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women: an examination of smoking during pregnancy
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?