Fatherhood Research Bulletin
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Australian women's experiences of living with gestational diabetes
- Morrison, Melinda K., Lowe, Julia M., Collins, Clare E.
How will we close the gap in smoking rates for pregnant Indigenous women?
- Passey, Megan E., Bryant, Jamie, Hall, Alix E., Sanson-Fisher, Robert W.
Exploring novel application of tissue engineering strategies to human myometrium
Circulating antioxidant profile of pregnant women with asthma
- McLernon, Penelope C., Wood, Lisa G., Murphy, Vanessa E., Hodyl, Nicolette A., Clifton, Vicki L.
Exposure to tobacco, environmental tobacco smoke and nicotine in pregnancy: a pragmatic overview of reviews of maternal and child outcomes, effectiveness of interventions and barriers and facilitators to quitting
- Gould, Gillian S., Havard, Alys, Li Lim, Ling, The PSANZ Smoking in Pregnancy Expert Group, Kumar, Ratika
Optimising dietary intake and nutrition related health outcomes in Aboriginal women and their children
Contraception usage and the desired number of offspring of Indigenous women from the Gomeroi lands
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Frawley, Julia, Pringle, Kirsty G., Keogh, Lyniece, Sutherland, Kathryn, Herden, Jodie, Knox, Paris, Loxton, Deborah, Rae, Kym M.
Cross Cultural Workers for women and families from migrant and refugee backgrounds: a mixed-methods study of service providers perceptions
- Rogers, Helen J., Hogan, Lily, Coates, Dominiek, Homer, Caroline S. E., Henry, Amanda
Determinants of pregnant women's compliance with alcohol guidelines: a prospective cohort study
- Anderson, Amy E., Hure, Alexis J., Powers, Jennifer R., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Loxton, Deborah J.
Special issue on fathers and infants
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome during pregnancy: a systematic review of the literature
- Morgan, Kate, Chojenta, Catherine, Tavener, Meredith, Smith, Angela, Loxton, Deb
An intensive smoking intervention for pregnant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women: a randomized controlled trial
- Eades, Sandra J., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Wenitong, Mark, Panaretto, Katie, D'Este, Catherine, Gilligan, Conor, Stewart, Jessica
Maternal and neonatal outcomes of pregnancies complicated by asthma in an Australian population
- Clifton, Vicki L., Engel, Patricia, Smith, Roger, Gibson, Peter, Brinsmead, Maxwell, Giles, Warwick B.
Aboriginal Wingadhan Birrang (woman's journey) of smoking cessation during pregnancy as they participate in the ICAN QUIT in pregnancy pilot step-wedge trial
- Bovill, Michelle, Bar-Zeev, Yael, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Oldmeadow, Chris, Hall, Alix, Reath, Jennifer, Gould, Gillian S., ICAN QUIT in Pregnancy Pilot Group
Reference intervals for non-fasting CVD lipids and inflammation markers in pregnant Indigenous Australian women
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Clausen, Don, Weatherall, Loretta, Keogh, Lyniece, Pringle, Kristy G., Rae, Kym M.
Guinea pig models for translation of the developmental origins of health and disease hypothesis into the clinic
- Morrison, Janna L., Botting, Kimberley J., Darby, Jack R. T., David, Anna L., Dyson, Rebecca M., Gatford, Kathryn L., Gray, Clint, Herrera, Emilio A., Hirst, Jonathan J., Kim, Bona, Kind, Karen L., Krause, Bernardo J., Matthews, Stephen G., Palliser, Hannah K., Regnault, Timothy R. H., Richardson, Bryan S., Sasaki, Aya, Thompson, Loren P., Berry, Mary J.
Nutrition services offered to pregnant women attending antenatal clinics in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: A qualitative study
- Saronga, Naomi, Burrows, Tracy L., Collins, Clare E., Mosha, Idda H., Sunguya, Bruno F., Rollo, Megan E.
Maternal asthma and placental morphometry: effects of severity, treatment and fetal sex
- Mayhew, T. M., Jenkins, H., Todd, B., Clifton, V. L.
Parental alcohol consumption and risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia and brain tumors
- Milne, Elizabeth, Greenop, Kathryn R., Scott, Rodney J., de Klerk, Nicholas H., Bower, Carol, Ashton, Lesley J., Heath, John A., Armstrong, Bruce K.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?