- Yates, Bill J., Bolton, Philip S., Macefield, Vaughan G.
Trunk strength and mobility changes in children with slow transit constipation
- Chase, Janet W., Stillman, Barry C., Gibb, Susan M., Clarke, Melanie C. C., Robertson, Val J., Catto-Smith, Anthony G., Hutson, John M., Southwell, Bridget R.
The interplay of static and dynamic postural factors in neck pain
- Osmotherly, Peter, Attia, John
The influence of age, sex, and posture on the measurement of astlantodental interval in a normal population
- Osmotherly, Peter G., Farrell, Scott F., Digby, Shane D., Rowe, Lindsay J., Buxton, Anthony J.
The effect of floor reaction ankle foot orthosis on postural control in children with spastic cerebral palsy
- Bahramizadeh, Mahmood, Mousavi, Mohammad Ebrahim, Rassafiani, Mehdi, Aminian, Gholamreza, Ebrahimi, Ismail, Karimlou, Masoud, O'Toole, Gjyn
The association between the static posture of the cervical spine and cervicogenic headache
Posture of rugby league players and its relationship to non-contact lower limb injury: a prospective cohort study
- Langdon, Edward, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Young, Jodie L., Miller, Andrew, Callister, Robin
Modulation of muscle sympathetic bursts by sinusoidal galvanic vestibular stimulation in human subjects
- Bent, Leah R., Bolton, Philip S., Macefield, Vaughan G.
Influence of posture and body type on the experience of exercise-related transient abdominal pain
- Morton, Darren P., Callister, Robin
HOBOE (head-of-bed optimization of elevation) study: association of higher angle with reduced cerebral blood flow velocity in acute ischemic stroke
- Hunter, Abigail Jade, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Quain, Debbie, Parsons, Mark W., Levi, Christopher R.
Head and cervical spine posture in behaving rats: implications for modeling human conditions involving the head and cervical spine
- Griffin, C., Choong, W. Y., Teh, W., Buxton, A. J., Bolton, P. S.
Controversies in the science of sedentary behaviour and health: insights, perspectives and future directions from the 2018 Queensland sedentary behaviour think tank
- Biddle, Stuart J. H., Bennie, Jason A., Buman, Matthew, Clark, Bronwyn, Dohrn, Ing-Mari, Duncan, Mitch, Gilson, Nicholas, Kolbe-Alexander, Tracy, Pavey, Toby, Reid, Natasha, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Vergeer, Ineke, De Cocker, Katrien, Vincent, Grace E., Dunstan, David, Gardiner, Paul A., Healy, Genevieve N., Lynch, Brigid, Owen, Neville, Brakenridge, Charlotte, Brown, Wendy
Continuous galvanic vestibular stimulation modulates muscles sympathetic nerve activity in the lower limbs of awake humans during standing
- Bent, L. R., Bolton, Philip Stewart, Macefield, V. G.
Agreement between activPAL3c accelerometers placed at different thigh positions
- Stanton, Robert, Guertler, Diana, Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Absence of short-term vestibular modulation of muscle sympathetic outflow, assessed by brief galvanic vestibular stimulation in awake human subjects
- Bolton, Philip S., Wardman, Daniel L., Macefield, Vaughan G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?