8-year trends in physical activity, nutrition, TV viewing time, smoking, alcohol and BMI: a comparison of younger and older Queensland adults
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase physical activity of preschool-aged children attending early childhood and care: study protocol for the 'Everybody Energise' trial
- Delaney, Tessa, Jackson, Jacklyn K., Lum, Melanie, Colliver, Yeshe, Hernandez, Lara, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Hall, Alix, Dives, Ashleigh, Wedesweiler, Taya, Campbell, Libby, Nathan, Nicole, Romiti, Maria, Trost, Stewart G.
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of school physical activity policies and guidelines: study protocol for the physically active children in education (PACE) study
- Nathan, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Gillham, Karen, Duggan, Bernadette, Chad, Sally, McCarthy, Nicole, Pettett, Matthew, Jackson, Rebecca, Reilly, Kathryn, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hope, Kirsty, Shoesmith, Adam, Bauman, Adrian E., Wolfenden, Luke, Rissel, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Naylor, Patti-Jean, Cradock, Angie L., Sutherland, Rachel
A cluster randomised trial of a school-based intervention to prevent decline in adolescent physical activity levels: study protocol for the 'Physical Activity 4 Everyone' trial
A cluster randomised trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of physical activity practices in secondary schools: study protocol for scaling up the Physical Activity 4 Everyone (PA4E1) program
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Williams, Mandy, Evans, Nicole, Bailey, Andrew, Morrison, Ross, McLaughlin, Matthew, Wiggers, John, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Gillham, Karen, Oldmeadow, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny
A cluster randomised trial to evaluate a physical activity intervention among 3-5 year old children attending long day care services: study protocol
A cluster randomized trial of a multi-level intervention, delivered by service staff, to increase physical activity of children attending center-based childcare
A cluster-randomized controlled trial of strategies to increase adolescents' physical activity and motivation during physical education lessons: the Motivating Active Learning in Physical Education (MALP) trial
A cross-sectional cluster analysis of the combined association of physical activity and sleep with sociodemographic and health characteristics in mid-aged and older adults
A feasibility randomised controlled trial of Novel Activity Management in severe ASthma-Tailored Exercise (NAMASTE): yoga and mindfulness
A gender-sensitised weight-loss and healthy living program for men with overweight and obesity in Australian Football League settings (Aussie-FIT): a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Kwasnicka, Domiika, Ntoumanis, Nikos, Wyke, Sally, Morgan, Philip J., Robinson, Suzanne, Makate, Marshall, Quested, Elanor, Hunt, Kate, Gray, Cindy M., Newton, Robert U., Gucciardi, Daniel F., Thøgersen-Ntoumani, Cecilie, Olson, Jenny L., McVeigh, Joanne, Kerr, Deborah A.
A multicomponent school-based intervention in disadvantaged secondary schools to reduce the decline in physical activity associated with adolescence: the Physical Activity 4 Everyone randomized controlled trial
A narrative review of motor competence in children and adolescents: what we know and what we need to find out
- Lopes, Luis, Santos, Rute, Coelho-e-Silva, Manuel, Draper, Catherine, Mota, Jorge, Jidovtseff, Boris, Clark, Cain, Schmidt, Mirko, Morgan, Philip, Duncan, Michael, O'Brien, Wesley, Bentsen, Peter, D'Hondt, Eva, Houwen, Suzanne, Stratton, Gareth, De Martelaer, Kristine, Scheuer, Claude, Herrmann, Christian, García-Hermoso, António, Ramírez-Vélez, Robinson
A narrative review of school-based physical activity for enhancing cognition and learning: The importance of relevancy and integration
A position paper managing youth screen time versus physical activity: encouraging active living in a technological focussed generation
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?