When the journey is as important as the destination: Time-averaged retention as an alternate measure of student engagement and program impact
When girls do masculinity like boys do: establishing gender heteroglossia in school mathematics participation
Volunteering within initial teacher education: factors that boost and block participation
- Forster, Daniella J., Archer, Jennifer, Tajin, Rukhsana T.
Using service logic to redefine exchange in terms of customer and supplier participation
- Pires, Guilheme D., Dean, Alison, Rehman, Muqqadas
The subjectivity of musical learning: understanding participation in instrumental music instruction
The impact of an alcohol consumption intervention in community sports clubs on safety and participation: an RCT
- Rowland, Bosco, Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Murphy, Alan, Gillham, Karen E., Fuller-Tyszkiewicz, Matthew, Wiggers, John
Service-user perspectives on evidence: shaping participatory mental health and homelessness services
Senior secondary student participation in STEM: beyond national statistics
- Jaremus, Felicia, Gore, Jennifer, Fray, Leanne, Prieto-Rodriguez, Elena
Public participation in local alcohol regulation: findings from a survey of New Zealand communities
- Kypri, Kypros, Maclennan, Brett
Problematizing the concepts of 'citizenship' and 'participation' in early years discourses: are they so empowering?
Power, participation, and exclusion through dialogue in the extractive industries: who gets a seat at the table?
- Mercer-Mapstone, Lucy, Rifkin, Will, Louis, Winnifred, Moffat, Kieren
Perceptions of students and instructors toward the role of CommEasy in tackling communication and interaction barriers in distance-learning classrooms
Participation, fear of falling, and upper limb impairment are associated with high sitting time in people with stroke
- Hanna, Ella, Janssen, Heidi, Crowfoot, Gary, Mason, Gillian, Vyslysel, Glade, Sweetapple, Anne, Callister, Robin, English, Coralie
Participation and inclusion: mental health service users' lived experience: an international study
- McKay, Elizabeth, Mahon, Deirdre, Donellan, Grainne, Haracz, Kirsti, Sheldon, Sarah, Ryan, Susan
Painting pictures and playing musical instruments: change in participation and relationship to health in older women
- Liddle, Jeannine L. M., Parkinson, Lynne, Sibbritt, David W.
Obstacles to participation in randomised cancer clinical trials: a systematic review of the literature
- Grand, M. M., O'Brien, P. C.
Negotiating power relations, gender equality, and collective agency: are village health committees transformative social spaces in northern India?
- Scott, Kerry, George, Asha S., Harvey, Steven A., Mondal, Shinjini, Patel, Gupteswar, Sheikh, Kabir
Lean on me: the potential for peer support in a non-government Australian mental health service
- Davies, Kate, Gray, Mel, Butcher, Luke
Images of children: agency, art 12 and models for legal representation.
Girls are still being 'counted out': teacher expectations of high-level mathematics students
- Jaremus, Felicia, Gore, Jennifer, Prieto-Rodriguez, Elena, Fray, Leanne
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?