Getting in, getting on, getting out? Women as career scramblers in the UK film and television industries
- Wing-Fai, Leung, Gill, Rosalind, Randle, Keith
Fragile forgotten families: parenting a premature infant in a rural area, where is the evidence?
- Wakely, Luke, Rae, Kym, Keatinge, Diana
The lived experience of parenting a premature infant in a rural area
Exploring the Lived Experience of Parenting a Child with Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Wakely, Luke, Easey, Pollyanna, Leys, Jacqueline, Johnston, Cathrine
Time for work, commuting, and parenting?: commuting parents' involvement with their children
- St George, Jennifer M., Fletcher, Richard J.
Child-parent agreement on alcohol-related parenting: Opportunities for prevention of alcohol-related harm
- Shaw, Theresa, Johnston, Robyn S., Gilligan, Conor, McBride, Nyanda, Thomas, Laura T.
A systematic review of father-child play interactions and the impacts on child development
- Robinson, Erin Louise, StGeorge, Jennifer, Freeman, Emily Elsa
- Pollock, Sue, Agllias, Kylie, Stubley, Anne
Engaging families in early intervention for child conduct concerns
- Plath, Debbie, Crofts, Penny, Stuart, Graeme
Could I, should I? Parenting aspirations and personal considerations of five young women with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome
- Phillips, Lisa, Goodwin, Jane, Johnson, Martin P., Campbell, Linda E.
Improving antenatal risk assessment in a high risk population
New fathers' perinatal depression & anxiety - treatment options: an integrative review
- O'Brien, Anthony P., McNeil, Karen A., Fletcher, Richard, Conrad, Agatha, Wilson, Amanda J., Jones, Donovan, Chan, Sally W.
Neurobiological basis of parenting disturbance
- Newman, Louise K., Harris, Melissa, Allen, Joanne
Mothers and teenage daughters walking to health: using the behaviour change wheel to develop an intervention to improve adolescent girls' physical activity
- Murtagh, E. M., Barnes, A. T., McMullen, J., Morgan, P. J.
Testing competing mediators of the association between pre-conception maternal depression and child health-related quality of life: the MatCH study
- Moss, Katrina M., Loxton, Deborah, Dobson, Annette J., Slaughter, Virginia, Mishra, Gita D.
Engaging fathers to increase physical activity in girls: the "Dads And Daughters Exercising and Empowered" (DADEE) randomized controlled trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Young, Myles D., Barnes, Alyce T., Eather, Narelle, Pollock, Emma R., Lubans, David R.
Engaging fathers to improve physical activity and nutrition in themselves and in their preschool-aged children: the "Healthy Youngsters, Healthy Dads" feasibility trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Barnes, Alyce T., Pollock, Emma R., Kennedy, Stevie-Lee, Drew, Ryan J., Saunders, Kristen L., Grounds, Jacqueline A., Rayward, Anna T., Young, Myles D.
Establishing Effectiveness of a Community-based, Physical Activity Program for Fathers and Daughters: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Rayward, Anna T., Young, Myles D., Pollock, Emma R., Eather, Narelle, Barnes, Alyce T., Kennedy, Stevie-Lee, Saunders, Kristen L., Drew, Ryan J., Lubans, David R.
The development and application of a protocol for the writing, assessing, and validating of a corpus of relationship-focused text messages for new and expecting fathers
- May, Chris D., Fletcher, Richard
Parent, partner, co-parent or partnership? The need for clarity as family systems thinking takes hold in the quest to motivate behavioural change
- May, Chris, Chai, Li Kheng, Burrows, Tracy
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?