Investigating objective biomarkers to characterise addictive eating
Is weight status associated with peripheral levels of oxytocin? A pilot study in healthy women
- Skinner, Janelle A., Garg, Manohar L., Dayas, Christopher V., Burrows, Tracy L.
Relationship between dietary intake and behaviors with oxytocin: a systematic review of studies in adults
- Skinner, Janelle A., Garg, Manohar L., Dayas, Christopher V., Fenton, Sasha, Burrows, Tracy L.
The relationship between oxytocin, dietary intake and feeding: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies in mice and rats
- Skinner, Janelle A., Campbell, Erin J., Dayas, Christopher V., Garg, Manohar L., Burrows, Tracy L.
The effects of intranasal oxytocin administration on sensitive caregiving in mothers with postnatal depression
- Mah, Beth L., Van Ijzendoorn, Marinus H., Out, Dorothee, Smith, Roger, Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J.
Oxytocin in postnatally depressed mothers: its influence on mood and expressed emotion
- Mah, Beth L., Van Ijzendoorn, Marinus H., Smith, Roger, Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J.
Oxytocin promotes protective behavior in depressed mothers: a pilot study with the enthusiastic stranger paradigm
- Mah, Beth L., Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J., Van IJzendoorn, Marinus H., Smith, Roger
Does giving birth in a "birth environment room" versus a standard birth room lower augmentation of labor? - Results from a randomized controlled trial
- Lorentzen, Iben Prentow, Andersen, Charlotte S., Jensen, Henriette Svenstrup, Fogsgaard, Ann, Foureur, Maralyn, Lauszus, Finn Friis, Nohr, Ellen Aagaard
Chlamydia muridarum infection differentially alters smooth muscle function in mouse uterine horn and cervix
- Lee, Jia Ming, Mayall, Jemma R., Chevalier, Anne, McCarthy, Huw, Van Helden, Dirk, Hansbro, Philip M., Horvat, Jay C., Jobling, Phillip
The Regulation of Uterine Function During Parturition: An Update and Recent Advances
- Ilicic, Marina, Zakar, Tamas, Paul, Jonathan W.
Regulation of myometrial smooth muscle functions
Phasic contractions of the mouse vagina and cervix at different phases of the estrus cycle and during late pregnancy
- Gravina, Fernanda S., van Helden, Dirk F., Kerr, Karen P., de Oliveira, Ramatis B., Jobling, Phillip
Oxytocin depolarizes mitochondria in isolated myometrial cells
- Gravina, F. S., Jobling, P., Kerr, K. P., de Oliveira, R. B., Parkington, H. C., van Helden , D. F.
Fatherhood Research Bulletin
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?