Meiotic and mitotic Ca²⁺ oscillations affect cell composition in resulting blastocysts
- Bos-Mikich, Adriana, Whittingham, David G., Jones, Keith T.
Successful recovery of motility and fertility of cryopreserved cane toad (Bufo marinus) sperm
- Browne, R. K., Clulow, J., Mahony, M., Clark, A.
Kif4 is essential for mouse oocyte meiosis
- Camlin, Nicole J., McLaughlin, Eileen A., Holt, Janet E.
Degradation of APCcdc²⁰ and APCcdh¹ substrates during the second meiotic division in mouse eggs
- Chang, Heng-Yu, Levasseur, Mark, Jones, Keith T.
Dissociation and preservation of preantral follicles and immature oocytes from female dasyurid marsupials
- Czarny, N. A., Harris, M. S., Rodger, J. C.
Comparison of the production, quality, and in vitro maturation capacity of oocytes from untreated cycling and intermediate phase equine serum gonadotropin-treated fat-tailed dunnarts (Sminthopsis crassicaudata)
- Czarny, N. A., Garnham, J. I., Harris, M. S., Rodger, J. C.
Unique protein kinase C profile in mouse oocytes: lack of calcium-dependent conventional isoforms suggested by rtPCR and Western blotting
- Gangeswaran, Rathi, Jones, Keith T.
Essential CDK1-inhibitory role for separase during meiosis I in vertebrate oocytes
- Gorr, Ingo H., Reis, Alexandra, Boos, Dominik, Wühr, Martin, Madgwick, Suzanne, Jones, Keith T., Stemmann, Olaf
APC FZR1 prevents nondisjunction in mouse oocytes by controlling meiotic spindle assembly timing
- Holt, Jane E., Lane, Simon I. R., Jennings, Phoebe, Garcia-Higuera, Irene, Moreno, Sergio, Jones, Keith T.
Start and stop signals of oocyte meiotic maturation
- Jones, Keith T., Lane, Simon I. R., Holt, Janet E.
Sperm-induced Ca²⁺ oscillations in mouse oocytes and eggs can be mimicked by photolysis of caged inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate: evidence to support a continuous low level production of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate during mammalian fertilization
- Jones, Keith T., Nixon, Victoria L.
Ionomycin, thapsigargin, ryanodine, and sperm induced Ca²⁺ release increase during meiotic maturation of mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Carroll, John, Whittingham, David G.
A comparison of sperm- and IP₃-induced Ca²⁺ release in activated and aging mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
Anaphase-promoting complex control in female mouse meiosis
The Aurora kinase inhibitor ZM447439 accelerates first meiosis in mouse oocytes by overriding the spindle assembly checkpoint
- Lane, Simon I. R., Chang, Heng-Yu, Jennings, Phoebe C., Jones, Keith T.
Control of chromosome segregation in mouse oocytes
Non-canonical function of spindle assembly checkpoint proteins after APC activation reduces aneuploidy in mouse oocytes
- Lane, Simon I. R., Jones, Keith T.
Differential regulation of cyclin B1 degradation between the first and second meiotic divisions of bovine oocytes
- Liu, W., Yin, J., Zhao, G., Yun, Y., Wu, S., Jones, K. T., Lei, A.
Maintenance of sister chromatid attachment in mouse eggs through maturation-promoting factor activity
- Madgwick, Suzanne, Nixon, Victoria L., Chang, Heng-Yu, Herbert, Mary, Levasseur, Mark, Jones, Keith T.
Quality control mechanisms responsible for the maintenance of genomic integrity in the female germline
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?