Short-term docosapentaenoic acid (22:5 n-3) supplementation increases tissue docosapentaenoic acid, DHA and EPA concentrations in rats
- Kaur, Gunveen, Begg, Denovan P., Barr, Daniel, Garg, Manohar, Cameron-Smith, David, Sinclair, Andrew J.
Efficacy of the omega-3 index in predicting non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in overweight and obese adults: a pilot study
- Parker, Helen M., O'Connor, Helen T., Keating, Shelley E., Cohn, Jeffrey S., Garg, Manohar L., Caterson, Ian D., George, Jacob, Johnson, Nathan A.
Supplementation with a blend of krill and salmon oil is associated with increased metabolic risk in overweight men
- Albert, Benjamin B., Derraik, José G. B., Brennan, Christine M., Biggs, Janene B., Garg, Manohar L., Cameron-Smith, David, Hofman, Paul L., Cutfield, Wayne S.
Association between omega-3 index and blood lipids in older Australians
- Ferguson, Jessica J. A., Veysey, Martin, Lucock, Mark, Niblett, Suzanne, King, Katrina, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Garg, Manohar L.
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids status and cognitive function in young women
- Cook, Rebecca L., Parker, Helen M., Donges, Cheyne E., O'Dwyer, Nicholas J., Cheng, Hoi Lun, Steinbeck, Katharine S., Cox, Eka P., Franklin, Janet L., Garg, Manohar L., O'Connor, Helen T.
Association between obesity and omega-3 status in healthy young women
- Young, Isabel E., Parker, Helen M., Cook, Rebecca L., O'Dwyer, Nicholas J., Garg, Manohar L., Steinbeck, Kate S., Cheng, Hoi Lun, Donges, Cheyne, Franklin, Janet L., O'Connor, Helen T.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?