3D cell culturing and possibilities for myometrial tissue engineering
- Heidari Kani, Minoo, Chan, Eng-Cheng, Young, Roger C., Butler, Trent, Smith, Roger, Paul, Jonathan W.
A dynamical systems model of progesterone receptor interactions with inflammation in human parturition
- Brubaker, Douglas, Barbaro, Alethea, Chance, Mark R., Mesiano, Sam
Drug delivery to the human and mouse uterus using immunoliposomes targeted to the oxytocin receptor
- Paul, Jonathan W., Hua, Susan, Ilicic, Marina, Tolosa, Jorge M., Butler, Trent, Robertson, Sarah, Smith, Roger
Elucidating the role of myosin phosphatase in the contractility of myometrial smooth muscle
Expression of KCNH2 (hERG1) and KCNE2 correlates with expression of key myometrial genes in term pregnant human myometrium
- Paul, Jonathan W., Ilicic, Marina, Zakar, Tamas, Smith, Roger
Increased progesterone receptor A expression in labouring human myometrium is associated with decreased promoter occupancy by the histone demethylase JARID1A
- Chai, S. Y., Smith, R., Fitter, J. T., Mitchell, C., Pan, X., Ilicic, M., Maiti, K., Zakar, T., Madsen, G.
Mechanisms leading to increased risk of preterm birth in growth-restricted guinea pig pregnancies
- Palliser, Hannah K., Kelleher, Meredith A., Welsh, Toni N., Zakar, Tamas, Hirst, Jonathon J.
Modulation of progesterone receptor isoform expression in pregnant human myometrium
- Ilicic, Marina, Zakar, Tamas, Paul, Jonathan W.
Preterm labor is a distinct process from term labor following computational analysis of human myometrium
- Phung, Jason, Wang, Carol A., Reeders, Jocelyn, Chan, Eng-Cheng, Riveros, Carlos, Zakar, Tamas, Paul, Jonathan W., Pennell, Craig E., Smith, Roger
Progesterone receptor isoform expression in the guinea pig myometrium from normal and growth restricted pregnancies
- Palliser, Hannah K., Zakar, Tamas, Symonds, Ian M., Hirst, Jonathan J.
Progesterone withdrawal and estrogen activation in human parturition are coordinated by progesterone receptor-A expression in the myometrium
- Mesiano, Sam, Chan, Eng-Cheng, Fitter, John T., Kwek, Kenneth, Yeo, George, Smith, Roger
Regulation of myometrial smooth muscle functions
Role of serine-threonine phosphoprotein phosphatases in smooth muscle contractility
- Butler, Trent, Paul, Jonathan, Europe-Finner, Nick, Smith, Roger, Chan, Eng-Chen
Term myometrium is characterized by increased activating epigenetic modifications at the progesterone receptor-A promoter
- Chai, S. Y., Smith, R., Zakar, T., Mitchell, C., Madsen, G.
The expression of genes involved in myometrial contractility changes during ex situ culture of pregnant human uterine smooth muscle tissue
- Ilicic, Marina, Butler, Trent, Zakar, Tamas, Paul, Jonathan W.
Vascular and myometrial changes in the human uterus at term
- Leong, Anthony S.-Y., Norman, Jane E., Smith, Roger
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?