'New midwifery' in Australia: what kind of professionalization is likely to emerge from a process of change?
A cross-sectional study of domestic violence instruction in nursing and midwifery programs: out of step with community and student expectations
- Hutchinson, Marie, Doran, Frances, Yates, Karen, Brown, Janie, Douglas, Tracy, East, Leah, Irwin, Pauletta, Mainey, Lydia, Saunders, Annette, Sweet, Linda, Van de Mortel, Thea
A feminist critique of foundational nursing research and theory on transition to motherhood
- Parratt, Jenny A., Fahy, Kathleen M.
A historical account of the governance of midwifery education in Australia and the evolution of the Continuity of Care Experience
- Tierney, Olivia, Sweet, Linda, Houston, Don, Ebert, Lyn
A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a postnatal psychoeducation programme on outcomes of primiparas: study protocol
- Shorey, Shefaly, Chan, Wai-Chi Sally, Chong, Yap Seng, He, Hong-Gu
A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a postnatal psychoeducation programme on self-efficacy, social support and postnatal depression among primiparas
- Shorey, Shefaly, Chan, Sally Wai Chi, Chong, Yap Seng, He, Hong-Gu
Attitudes and referral practices of maternity care professionals with regard to complementary and alternative medicine: an integrative review
- Adams, Jon, Lui, Chi-Wai, Sibbritt, David, Broom, Alex, Wardle, Jon, Homer, Caroline
Australian midwives' recognition of and response to maternal deterioration: a literature review
- Ebert, Lyn Maxine, Guilhermino, Michelle, Flenady, Tracy, Dwyer, Trudy, Jefford, Elaine
Barriers and facilitators for vaginal breech births in Australia: clinician's experiences
- Catling, C., Petrovska, K., Watts, N., Bisits, A., Homer, C. S. E.
Birth Territory: a theory for midwifery practice
- Fahy, Kathleen M., Parratt, Jenny Anne
Characteristics and outcomes of newborns entered who entered into care (EIC) within 7 days of birth in NSW, Australia
- Marsh, Christine A., Browne, Jenny, Taylor, Jan, Davis, Deborah
Childbirth practice and feminist theory:re-imagining birth in an Australian public hospital.
Choosing vaginal birth after caesarean section: motivating factors
- Davis, Deborah, Homer, Caroline S., Clack, Danielle, Turkmani, Sabera, Foureur, Maralyn
Comparing differences and similarities between Chinese and American women's experiences of stress urinary incontinence and health-seeking behaviors during pregnancy
- Zhai, Jinguo, Jefford, Elaine, Tyer-Viola, Lynda, Joseph, Hagan, Ebert, Lyn
Consideration of using virtual reality for teaching neonatal resuscitation to midwifery students
- Williams, Jessica, Jones, Donovan, Walker, Rohan
Decision-Making Theories and their usefulness to the midwifery profession both in terms of midwifery practice and the education of midwives
- Jefford, Elaine, Fahy, Kathleen, Sundin, Deborah
Disrupting the status quo to create the mindful birth space - spaces that 'sing'!
- Balabanoff, Doreen, Foureur, Maralyn
Dissolving the solid body: an ethnography of birthing in an Australian public hospital
Dr. Peter Chamberlen 17th Century Royal Physician
Editorial: Nursing and midwifery research and scholarship in the Hunter New England Local Health District
- O'Brien, Anthony P., McDonald, Vanessa M., Maguire, Jane
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?