12-month outcomes and process evaluation of the SHED-IT RCT: an Internet-based weight loss program targeting men
- Morgan, Philip J., Lubans, David R., Collins, Clare E., Warren, Janet M., Callister, Robin
A qualitative study of the drivers of socioeconomic inequalities in men's eating behaviours
- Stephens, Lena D., Crawford, David, Thornton, Lukar, Olstad, Dana Lee, Morgan, Philip J., van Lenthe, Frank J., Ball, Kylie
Accuracy of continuous non-invasive impedance cardiographic measurements of stroke volume in exercising man
- White, Saxon William, Letchford, P. J., Traugott, F. M., Brown, W. J., Porges, W. L., Quail, A. W.
Are young men getting the message? Age differences in suicide prevention literacy among male construction workers
- King, Tania L., Batterham, Philip J., Lingard, Helen, Gullestrup, Jorgen, Lockwood, Chris, Harvey, Samuel B., Kelly, Brian, LaMontagne, Anthony D., Milner, Allison
Associations between program outcomes and adherence to social cognitive theory tasks: process evaluation of the SHED-IT community weight loss trial for men
- Morgan, Philip J., Scott, Hayley A., Young, Myles D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin
Book review: A man’s world: changing men’s practices in a globalized world
Book review: Masculinities matter!: men, gender and development
Book review: Taking care of men: sexual politics in the public mind
Book review: The Elusive Embryo: How Women and Men Approach New Reproductive Technologies
Characteristics associated with the use of diagnostic prostate biopsy and biopsy outcomes in Australian men
- Chiam, Karen, Bang, Albert, Patel, Manish I., Nair-Shalliker, Visalini, O'Connell, Dianne L., Smith, David P.
Crossing over: gender and career at midlife
Drugs for pre-osteoporosis: prevention or disease mongering?
- Alonso-Coello, Pablo, García-Franco, Alberto López, Guyatt, Gordon, Moynihan, Ray
Effectiveness of male-only weight loss and weight loss maintenance interventions: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Young, M. D., Morgan, P. J., Plotnikoff, R. C., Callister, R., Collins, C. E.
Efficacy of a workplace-based weight loss program for overweight male shift workers: the Workplace POWER (Preventing Obesity Without Eating like a Rabbit) randomized controlled trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Cook, Alyce T., Berthon, Bronwyn, Mitchell, Simon, Callister, Robin
Engaging fathers to increase physical activity in girls: the "Dads And Daughters Exercising and Empowered" (DADEE) randomized controlled trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Young, Myles D., Barnes, Alyce T., Eather, Narelle, Pollock, Emma R., Lubans, David R.
Engaging men in weight loss: experiences of men who participated in the male only SHED-IT pilot study
- Morgan, Philip J., Warren, Janet M., Lubans, David R., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin
Establishing Effectiveness of a Community-based, Physical Activity Program for Fathers and Daughters: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Rayward, Anna T., Young, Myles D., Pollock, Emma R., Eather, Narelle, Barnes, Alyce T., Kennedy, Stevie-Lee, Saunders, Kristen L., Drew, Ryan J., Lubans, David R.
Factors associated with feelings of loss of masculinity in men with prostate cancer in the RADAR trial
- Sharpley, Christopher F., Bitsika, Vicki, Denham, James W.
Father-inclusive practice and associated professional competencies
Impact of a male-only weight loss maintenance programme on social-cognitive determinants of physical activity and healthy eating: a randomized controlled trial
- Young, Myles D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Morgan, Philip J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?