Youth, work and global capitalism: new directions
The politics of labour: dissent and dissensus in the architecture of Brodsky and Utkin
- Ostwald, Michael J., Chapman, Michael
The new economy, property and personhood
The formation of young workers: the cultivation of the self as a subject of value to the contemporary labour force
The distinctiveness of modern awards
The characteristics of women who use hypnotherapy for intrapartum pain management: preliminary insights from a nationally-representative sample of Australian women
- Steel, A., Frawley, J., Sibbritt, D., Broom, A., Adams, J.
That hideous pagan idol: Marx, fetishism and Graven Images
Term myometrium is characterized by increased activating epigenetic modifications at the progesterone receptor-A promoter
- Chai, S. Y., Smith, R., Zakar, T., Mitchell, C., Madsen, G.
Spontaneous and induced labour are associated with different myometrial proteomes in the human
- MacIntyre, David A., Smith, Roger, Yeo, George, Kwek, Kenneth, Bisits, Andrew M., Chan, Eng-Cheng
Sharpey-Schafer lecture 2019: from retroviruses to human birth
- Smith, Roger, Paul, Jonthan W., Tolosa, Jorge M.
Reflections on writing comparative and transnational labour history
Rates and predictors of caesarean section for first and second births: a prospective cohort of Australian women
- Hure, Alexis, Powers, Jennifer, Chojenta, Catherine, Loxton, Deborah
Prostaglandin H synthase-2 gene regulation in the amnion at labour: histone acetylation and nuclear factor kappa B binding to the promoter in vivo
- Mitchell, C. M., Johnson, R. F., Giles, W. B., Zakar, T.
Profiling multinational companies in Ireland
- Lavelle, Jonathan, McDonnell, Anthony, Gunnigle, Patrick
Molecular evidence of a (pro)renin/(pro)renin receptor system in human intrauterine tissues in pregnancy and its association with PGHS-2
- Pringle, Kirsty G., Zakar, Tamas, Roach, Della, Mitchell, Carolyn M., Hirst, Jonathan J., Lumbers, Eugenie R.
Mindbodyspirit architecture: creating birth space
- Lepori, Bianca, Foureur, Maralyn, Hastie, Carolyn
Labour in the academic borderlands: unveiling the tyranny of neoliberal policies
- Darder, Antonia, Griffiths, Tom G.
Holistic physiological care compared with active management of the third stage of labour for women at low risk of postpartum haemorrhage: a cohort study
- Fahy, Kathleen, Hastie, Carolyn, Bisits, Andrew, Marsh, Christine, Smith, Lurena, Saxton, Anne
Going beyond language: soft skill-ing cultural difference and immigrant integration in Toronto, Canada
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?