A cluster randomised controlled trial of a brief child health nurse intervention to reduce infant secondhand smoke exposure
- Daly, Justine B., Freund, Megan, Burrows, Sally, Considine, Robyn, Bowman, Jennifer A., Wiggers, John H
Age at introduction of solid foods and feeding difficulties in childhood: findings from the Southampton Women’s Survey
- Hollis, J. L., Crozier, S. R., Inskip, H. M., Cooper, C., Godfrey, K. M., Robinson, S. M., Southampton Women’s Survey Study Group
An audit on the management and outcomes of infants at risk of congenital syphilis in the top end of the Northern Territory, Australia, 2005-2013
- Rode, Natalia B. A., Ryder, Nathan, Su, Jiunn-Yih
Assessment of nutritional status of infants living in arsenic-contaminated areas in Bangladesh and its association with arsenic exposure
- Milton, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Iyengar, Vasu, Islam, Md Rafiqul, Alauddin, Mohammad, McEvoy, Mark, McElduff, Patrick, Hussain, Sumaira, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Munirul Islam, M., Shamsir Ahmed, A. M.
Breathing and behaviour: exploring infant temperament and autism risk in infants born to mothers with asthma
Cautionary tales from the neonatal intensive care unit: diapers may mislead urinary output estimation in extremely low birthweight infants
- Amey, Mark, Butchard, Natalie, Hanson, Lynne, Kinross, Denise, Mannion, Marie, Parsons, Justine, Wright, Ian M. R.
Characteristics and moderators of sensory modulation in infants, in the first year of life
- Philpott-Robinson, Kelsey Rose
Child and family health nurses’ roles in the care of infants and children: A scoping review
- Wightman, Louise, Hutton, Alison, Grant, Julian
Constitutive production of IL-13 promotes early-life Chlamydia respiratory infection and allergic airway disease
- Starkey, M. R., Essilfie, A. T., Horvat, J. C., Kim, R. Y., Nguyen, D. H., Beagley, K. W., Mattes, J., Foster, P. S., Hansbro, P. M.
Dietary intake of Indigenous Australian infants and young children in the Gomeroi gaaynggal cohort
- Onifade, Oyepeju M., Pringle, Kirsty G., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E., Schumacher, Tracy, Rae, Kym M.
Failure to thrive in an Australian context: a clinical profile
- Jakobs, Olivia M., Mathisen, Bernice A., Baines, Surinder K., Jones, Peter D.
Father-inclusive practice and associated professional competencies
Fathers' smoking and children's health
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Household smoking behaviours and exposure to environmental tobacco smoke among infants: are current strategies effectively protecting our young?
- Daly, Justine B., Wiggers, John H., Burrows, Sally, Freund, Megan
Individual-, household- and community-level determinants of infant mortality in Ethiopia
- Kiross, Girmay Tsegay, Chojenta, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Loxton, Deborah
Infant exposure to environmental tobacco smoke: a prevalence study in Australia
- Daly, Justine B., Wiggers, John H., Considine, Robyn J.
New reference ranges for interpreting forced expiratory manoeuvres in infants and implications for clinical interpretation: a multicentre collaboration
- Lum, Sooky, Bountziouka, Vassiliki, Borrego, Luis Miguel, Davies, Gwyneth, Stocks, Janet, Wade, Angela, Hoo, Ah-Fong, Kirkby, Jane, Moreno-Galdo, Antonio, de Mir, Ines, Sardon-Prado, Olaia, Corcuera-Elosegui, Paula, Mattes, Joerg
- Leigh, Greg, Schmulian-Taljaard, Dunay, Poulakis, Zeffie
Paediatric pain management: knowledge, attitudes, barriers and facilitators among nurses - integrative review
- Alotaibi, K., Higgins, I., Day, J., Chan, W.
Polysomnography for the management of oxygen supplementation therapy in infants with chronic lung disease of prematurity
- Kulkarni, Gaurav, de Waal, Koert, Grahame, Sally, Collison, Adam, Roddick, Laurence, Hilton, Jodi, Gulliver, Tanya, Whitehead, Bruce, Mattes, Joerg
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?