Child and family health nurses’ roles in the care of infants and children: A scoping review
- Wightman, Louise, Hutton, Alison, Grant, Julian
Constitutive production of IL-13 promotes early-life Chlamydia respiratory infection and allergic airway disease
- Starkey, M. R., Essilfie, A. T., Horvat, J. C., Kim, R. Y., Nguyen, D. H., Beagley, K. W., Mattes, J., Foster, P. S., Hansbro, P. M.
An audit on the management and outcomes of infants at risk of congenital syphilis in the top end of the Northern Territory, Australia, 2005-2013
- Rode, Natalia B. A., Ryder, Nathan, Su, Jiunn-Yih
Prevalence and risk factors for stunting and severe stunting among under-fives in North Maluku province of Indonesia
- Ramli, Agho, Kingsley E., Inder, Kerry J., Bowe, Steven J., Jacobs, Jennifer, Dibley, Michael J.
Characteristics and moderators of sensory modulation in infants, in the first year of life
- Philpott-Robinson, Kelsey Rose
Use of the King's Outcome Scale for Childhood Head Injury in the evaluation of outcome in childhood traumatic brain injury
- Paget, Simon Paul, Beath, Alexander William John, Barnes, Elizabeth Helen, Waugh, Mary-Clare
Assessment of nutritional status of infants living in arsenic-contaminated areas in Bangladesh and its association with arsenic exposure
- Milton, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Iyengar, Vasu, Islam, Md Rafiqul, Alauddin, Mohammad, McEvoy, Mark, McElduff, Patrick, Hussain, Sumaira, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Munirul Islam, M., Shamsir Ahmed, A. M.
Socio-economic status and exclusive breastfeeding among infants in a Ugandan cross-sectional study
- Mawa, Ratib, Nabasirye, Caroline Kambugu, Mulira, James, Nakidde, Catherine, Kalyango, Frank, Wakida, Dolorence Mary Angulo A., Chota, Margaret, Schumacher, Tracy Leigh, Lawoko, Stephen, Sharma, Krishna Nand
Breathing and behaviour: exploring infant temperament and autism risk in infants born to mothers with asthma
New reference ranges for interpreting forced expiratory manoeuvres in infants and implications for clinical interpretation: a multicentre collaboration
- Lum, Sooky, Bountziouka, Vassiliki, Borrego, Luis Miguel, Davies, Gwyneth, Stocks, Janet, Wade, Angela, Hoo, Ah-Fong, Kirkby, Jane, Moreno-Galdo, Antonio, de Mir, Ines, Sardon-Prado, Olaia, Corcuera-Elosegui, Paula, Mattes, Joerg
- Leigh, Greg, Schmulian-Taljaard, Dunay, Poulakis, Zeffie
Individual-, household- and community-level determinants of infant mortality in Ethiopia
- Kiross, Girmay Tsegay, Chojenta, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Loxton, Deborah
The effect of maternal education on infant mortality in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Kiross, Girmay Tsegay, Chojenta, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Tiruye, Tenaw Yimer, Loxton, Deborah
Quality of delivery of "right@home": implementation evaluation of an Australian sustained nurse home visiting intervention to improve parenting and the home learning environment
- Kemp, Lynn, Bruce, Tracey, Elcombe, Emma L., Anderson, Teresa, Vimpani, Graham, Price, Anna, Smith, Charlene, Goldfeld, Sharon
Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome in an extremely premature neonate: a case report with a brief review of literature
- Kapoor, Vishal, Travadi, Javeed, Braye, Stephen
Retinal microvascular development in the first two years
- Kandasamy, Yogavijayan, Rudd, Donna, Smith, Roger, Hartley, Leo, De Boever, Patrick
Systematic review and network meta-analysis of intravenous ibuprofen vs. intravenous indomethacin vs. placebo in the management of clinically and/or echocardiographically important patent ductus arteriosus in preterm infants at greater than 24 hours of life
Failure to thrive in an Australian context: a clinical profile
- Jakobs, Olivia M., Mathisen, Bernice A., Baines, Surinder K., Jones, Peter D.
Poor adherence to national and international breastfeeding duration targets in an Australian longitudinal cohort
- Hure, Alexis J., Powers, Jennifer R., Chojenta, Catherine L., Byles, Julie E., Loxton, Deborah
Age at introduction of solid foods and feeding difficulties in childhood: findings from the Southampton Women’s Survey
- Hollis, J. L., Crozier, S. R., Inskip, H. M., Cooper, C., Godfrey, K. M., Robinson, S. M., Southampton Women’s Survey Study Group
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?