The number of prime factors of the scale function on a compactly generated group is finite
An extension of a non-commutative Choquet-Deny Theorem
Octahedral tilting in the tungsten bronzes
- Whittle, Thomas A., Schmid, Siegbert, Howard, Christopher J.
On the interconnectedness, via random walks, of cogrowth rates and the Følner function
Scale functions and tree ends
Group-theoretical analysis of structural instability, vacancy ordering and magnetic transitions in the system troilite (FeS)–pyrrhotite (Fe1−xS)
- Haines, C. R. S., Howard, C. J., Harrison, R. J., Carpenter, M. A.
Uniscalar p-adic Lie groups
- Glöckner, Helge, Willis, George A.
Fundamental aspects of symmetry and order parameter coupling for martensitic transition sequences in Heusler alloys
- Carpenter, Michael A., Howard, Christopher J.
An algebraic approach to cooperative rotations in networks of interconnected rigid units
- Campbell, Branton, Howard, Christopher J., Averett, Tyler B., Whittle, Thomas A., Schmid, Siegbert, Machlus, Shae, Yost, Christopher, Stokes, Harold T.
Density of Metric Small Cancellation in Finitely Presented Groups
Contraction groups and scales of automorphisms of totally disconnected locally compact groups
- Baumgartner, Udo, Willis, George A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?